Limited-time Free Steam/Origin/Epic/etc. Games

Whoop, there it is!

Free for the week.

8 Likes

Hell of a deal by Epic.

3 Likes

Agreed. For that “price”, it’s an absolute no-brainer, regardless of how you feel about Epic.

3 Likes

Yeah, its an Epic Steal.

3 Likes

I grabbed it but its not something I will play

2 Likes

Steam is like an airport over the holiday season. Epic store is like an Engen 1-Stop at 3 o’clock in the morning.
Still, I will take their free game. I’ve always wanted to play it, but it’s definitely a winter game for me.

3 Likes

Interesting analogy.

I must admit I’ve never been to an Engen 1-stop at 3 o’clock in the morning though.

1 Like

In my previous life I did. Everything is shiny and clean, but everyone is asleep and there are two pies left.

You got the analogy, that’s what it’s important.

3 Likes
3 Likes

For fuck sake…

2 Likes

You buy it recently?

Yeah - for R80. :upside_down_face:

If it was a different platform than Epic, i’d still consider it the better bargain :smiley:

What is the UPlay integration with Epic Store? Do you need to launch it from EGS, just like Steam? Or do you launch straight from UPlay? It does not matter THAT much to me, I am just curious. I have no Ubisoft games on EGS.

Yeah, no, free is always awesome, depending on the context of “free”.’

I have it on Uplay.

When the game was launched I got the collectors on ps4. Was planning on getting a ps4 at the time but got a pc instead. Now I own AC syndicate collectors and Destiny ghost edition on ps4 :joy::joy:

Two For None time over on Epic Store:

Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate

Faerie

Next week will be Inner Space.

1 Like

You link your Uplay account to the EGS and then the game appears in your Uplay library. You don’t have to use EGS for Uplay games at all.

3 Likes

does the Epic launcher need to be installed in any capacity?

Probably yeah, but I could be wrong. I’ve never tried claiming a free game without using the launcher.

You claim the game, then go to EGS library and instead of install it will show “link Uplay account”. When that’s done it will appear in Uplay library.

2 Likes