Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Distraint: Deluxe Edition on GOG

1 Like

Kholat on Steam

3 Likes

Assassins Creed Chronicles: China free to keep on the Ubisoft Lunar Sale until 05 Feb.

3 Likes

:+1: Surprised to discover its a side scroller.

1 Like

Yup, the Chronicles games are all side-scrollers. Kinda harks back to the Prince of Persia games, which was apparently a huge inspiration for the first Assassin’s Creed.

3 Likes
3 Likes

We keep forgetting to mention the biweekly free game over on the Epic Store. At the moment it’s Thimbleweed Park, free until the 7th March.

2 Likes

Indie Gala are giving away Dreaming Sarah as a DRM free download: Link

3 Likes
3 Likes

Grid 2 + DLC free for a limited time on Humble:

Requires newsletter sign-up.

1 Like
2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gaming Deals

Tacoma, free for a limited time on Humble.

Tacoma is a sci-fi narrative adventure from the creators of Gone Home. Set aboard a high-tech space station in the year 2088, explore every detail of how the station’s crew lived and worked, finding the clues that add up to a gripping story of trust, fear, and resolve in the face of disaster.

*Requires newsletter subscription.

2 Likes

Oxenfree, Free on EPIC store

3 Likes

I enjoyed Oxenfree a lot. Can definitely recommend it to those who haven’t tried it yet.

2 Likes

It’s funny how many of these free game giveaways I already have from Twitch Prime or Humble subs. Beginning to think I should just unsubscribe and wait for the free giveaways.

3 Likes

No idea if this a Epic Store error or what…

Listed as FREE right now.

Managed to add it to my library on the phone and it now shows an “Install” button? Will check when I’m home.

1 Like

Perhaps just an error? All I see on my side is “coming soon”

2 Likes

Yip. Must’ve been an error when they loaded the page into their store. Wonder how long before it gets deleted from my library… :confused:

1 Like

I hope not. Its a pretty good game.

Especially at that price!

2 Likes