Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Hmmm. Are you still able to save after completing each stage? Or did you have to run through the whole event?

Oops. Sorry. (Not sorry!) :laughing:

Ah. That actually sounds like a damn good feature. Could run the same stage twice in the same event and increase the surface deg from the first run to the second.

All in all, sounds like with a little tweaking we could get this to work for us. Thanks for guinea pigging things!

Need more drivers’ feedback!

I’ll play some when i get home, give some feedback

1 Like

Still looking for more Dirt Rally 2.0 test run participants! Don’t be shy or scared. The Dirt Rally Leaderboard is a zero bullying safe space with no judgement on any driver’s skills, promise.

This is the only MEW Racing League series that does not depend on having everyone online at the same time, and is not impacted by weird power or ISP issues.

If you’re not keen on committing to buying the game outright on Steam, remember that Game Pass subscribers have either (or both!) Windows and Xbox versions available to them. And the Club is cross-platform enabled so console players on Xbox or Playstation can get involved too.

Click the Club linked image below, sign in with your CodeMaster RaceNet account (or create one if you don’t have) and click the Request to Join button.

And come get dirty with us!

Disclaimer: I retired before starting the 3rd stage. Driving through a forest in the dark in VR? yeah, nah.

1 Like

I must get to installing this so I can join the league. I moved the original Dirt Rally from the SSD to make some space for it. It’s a fairly large game!

2 Likes

That’s a good point, and one I should have mentioned earlier. The PC install is close on 100GB at the moment. The main reason is because all the DLC is downloaded whether you actually own it or not. There’s was a Dev post last year explaining why this happens.

Give me a second to go find it…

Yeah, 110gb for me… I had to uninstall Borderlands 3 to make some space as well. I bought but am yet to play it. Rally wins!

1 Like

Sacrilege

1 Like

I don’t has DR2.0 yet :frowning:

I also don’t have much time to play at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah, got that feeling. No worries, we’ll keep your Dirt League on hiatus until your schedule clears a bit, and just mess around with D2 in the interim.
I don’t think nearly as many have D2.0 compared to DR either, so no stress. I’ll keep watching for special deals and discounts on it, and we’ll do a mini league for those that want to.

1 Like

Gentle reminder that our Dirt Rally 2.0 Test event is still open for another 5 days. Would love a couple more to try a run through the picturesque backroads of New England.

Again, the Club is cross-platform enabled so PlayStaion and Xbox drivers are welcome to join and give the route a run on their console of choice. And also Game Pass subscribers can still get access to the game on either Console or PC if you’d prefer to try it out without buying outright.

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/245127

1 Like

I must still install this!

1 Like

My 2c: R2 is a class you grind passed to get to the fun cars. In faster locations/stages, you tend to be in top gear all the time, and it feels a little monotonous. They also don’t slide as well as most other classes. And by that I mean, I WANT it to slide, that’s how you go fast.

Purely my opinion.

2 Likes

GUYS GUYS!! Now that I have a reasonable gpu I can maybe join you oaks again for dirt 2 or dirt rally

4 Likes

I will resurrect Dirt Rally for y’all…I need a volunteer to also be admin though

3 Likes

:raised_hand: I volunteer as Tribute.

1 Like

Dirt 2! Dirt 2!
chant with me
Dirt 2! Dirt 2! Dirt 2! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Done!! You can now create seasons and events

3 Likes

We can do both at the same time - 1 month to complete an event as Psycho has done for DR gives everyone who wants to more than enough time to compete in either or both.

3 Likes

I don’t have (and can’t afford) Dirt 2.0 at the moment… And I have more time for gaming now, so would love to join in on Dirt 1.0 again (albeit I’ll be in a ditch most the time)

2 Likes