Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

GUYS GUYS!! Now that I have a reasonable gpu I can maybe join you oaks again for dirt 2 or dirt rally

4 Likes

I will resurrect Dirt Rally for yā€™allā€¦I need a volunteer to also be admin though

3 Likes

:raised_hand: I volunteer as Tribute.

1 Like

Dirt 2! Dirt 2!
chant with me
Dirt 2! Dirt 2! Dirt 2! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Done!! You can now create seasons and events

3 Likes

We can do both at the same time - 1 month to complete an event as Psycho has done for DR gives everyone who wants to more than enough time to compete in either or both.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have (and canā€™t afford) Dirt 2.0 at the momentā€¦ And I have more time for gaming now, so would love to join in on Dirt 1.0 again (albeit Iā€™ll be in a ditch most the time)

2 Likes

:fried_egg:- cellent! Will look at setting something up over this weekend. Stay tuned you dirty lot!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the fun part

3 Likes

Now I want eggsā€¦

I dunno why Iā€™m so suggestible today!

2 Likes

Oky so whatā€™s happening now?

@GregRedd is Tribute and @murfle canā€™t stop thinking about eggs. Oh and Dirt Rally will start up again.

3 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

Wait did I bring something back from the dead?

We just finished the last event at the end of Jan and the events are a month long, so weā€™ve only been out of it for a month.

1 Like

I am now part of the club!

2 Likes

You know whatā€™s a kak idea: changing your lock to lock from 540Ā° to 720Ā°

Home gym!

2 Likes

No, thatā€™s a brilliant idea. work those arms

1 Like

So, after wasting the day trying to set up a decent season of themed events for the Dirt Rally League, I chose to keep the Dirt 2.0 Championship as simple as possible. Let the system generate random event locations and stages. Selected a car category and tweaked a couple of the Service Breaks. Everything else I left as generated.

Hereā€™s the events scheduled:

Each one is set to run for 19 days so that the final ends on 29 June and allows us to use the Championship Standings for the MEW Champion of Champions competition. I try to remember to drop reminders in here a few days before each event ends, but no promises!

#1: Group A in Ribadelles, Spain [Sat, 7 Mar - Thu, 26 Mar]
#2: H3 (RWD) in New England, USA [Thu, 26 Mar - Tue, 14 Apr]
#3: R5 in Leczna County, Poland [Tue, 14 Apr - Sun, 3 May]
#4: Group B (4WD) in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand [Sun, 3 May - Fri, 22 Nay]
#5: H2 (RWD) in Catamarca Province, Argentina [Fri, 22 May - Wed, 10 Jun]
#6: Rally GT in Monaro, Australia [Wed, 10 Jun - Mon, 29 Jun]

Results and Upcoming Events and Stages can be tracked here.

And as always, anyone with Dirt Rally 2.0 on any platform is welcome to join the club, and join the Championship at any point.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is still available on Game Pass for both PC and Console.
#JustSaying

2 Likes

For the record, you only have one shotā€¦ I noticed my player is called Player One, tried to quit to fix it and got a DNF across the board :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes