MEW Multiplayer evenings PS4 (PS4 MEWME)

Welcome to the PlayStation MEW Multiplayer Evenings (MEWME) topic.

This is where we organise evenings and suggest games to get together with and play on the PlayStation.

We’ll meet on the Discord server or in the PlayStation Party chat, depending on what everyone can manage.

We will have a list of games that we could play together, but go ahead and suggest some games if you know of them.

1 Like

Games list and PSN tags

This is just a list of games that are able to do multiplayer. It doesn’t mean that we all have these games.

https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP0002-CUSA06172_00-DESTINYTHEGAME02

Tags

PSN tags from MEW players

MEW @Entity - PSN ENT1TYZA
MEW @Prinsanity - PSN Quinny_bee

Seeing that there are a lot of holidays coming up, when does everyone want to try playing something? The base game will probably be Fortnite, but all suggestions are welcome.

• Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday

0 voters

Awesome thanks man! We will need to decide on a game with a bit of Warning, if its Fortnite i need to download it…

Otherwise I would love to play some battlefront 2 with some peoples!!!

1 Like

You should add Broforce to the list

1 Like

Yeah @Tom , any suggestions are cool. I don’t have Battlefront 2 and it’s still expensive, otherwise I would have gotten it.
A few of us played Fortnite previously, and seeing that it’s free and it can also cross-play it’s an easy fallback.
If you can find other guys to Battlefront with you, then I’ll listen in on Discord while I ‘hold the fort’ in Fortnite :slight_smile:

No problem @MalicE, I don’t have that one either though :slight_smile:

Thanks either @Solitude or @MalicE for the propaganda post. I solidly forgot about the MEW logo. I’m gonna update all my images with it.

3 Likes

You lot decide and I will join if I have the game or if Fortnite doesnt make me puke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can thank @wenzdayz for the propaganda ad this time around. :slight_smile:

Also you are welcome to create a new image for it if you’d like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have any of the suggested games so far, so I’ll be jamming Fortnite.

Cool. Thanks @wenzdayz for that. Nah, it’s perfect just the way it is.

1 Like

I’m up for some Fortnite again. Was fun the first time, and the PC guys can join us as well

1 Like

Is Fortnite Cross Platform? Or can only PS and PC play with each other?

1 Like

Fully cross-platform*
*Xbox and PS4 players cannot join each other thanks to Sony’s stick in their ass. So PC can join with PS4, PC can join with Xbox One, but Xbox and PS cannot join each other.

3 Likes

Wow that is so strange!

1 Like

I’ll be on from about 8 each night this weekend, except for Friday when I have a shoot. I’ll be on the Discord.

Cool. Keep an eye out here for things happening if you want. @Prinsanity

1 Like

I was thinking we can maybe add each others PSN tags so we can add each other. I’ll put all the names in the 2nd post after the games.
But no pressure, only put your tag down if you want to :+1:

Just a reminder I’ll be playing Fortnite from about 8 tonight again if anyone wants to join. PC can cross platform to PS4. I’ll be on Discord again.

For any of the PS4 people, we doing a Cross play with the PC guys on Fortnite. Vote for if you are available and want to join in.