MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

I have Jackbox on Steam. We can do a test run later tonight? Who’s in? Let’s start from 8 tonight.

1 Like

I’m assuming the web based one is free? I don’t think I have any of the games…

I will try to get there by then

YOu dont need to have the games to play along - just a pc/tablet or phone

I also have most of the games :stuck_out_tongue:

This. The person hosting only has to have the game. Everyone else logs onto the jackbox website on their phone and puts in the room code to join

2 Likes

Thats quite cool.

1 Like

So I’ve been looking into how best to do the streaming for the game since the 15-20 second delay you get on Twitch makes it impractical.

Apparently https://mixer.com/ with it’s FTL protocol can get the latency down to roughly half a second so I will look into that. I probably won’t be able to do it all tonight but will try it out soon and see if we can get a game in sometime.

1 Like

anyone joining?

I’m in

/10 char

Do you still have discord details

Have fun guys!

This is funny as hell.

1 Like

TIL Sarah comes alphabetically before Cory

2 Likes

I missed out! We love playing Jackbox Party pack at any social event! I carry my laptop around to braais and parties just in case :wink:

Hook me up for the next game!

1 Like

It sucks that my internet acted up last night. Seemed to be stemming from international traffic being extremely slow.

Wish I could play along longer, because that was extremely fun and so funny!!

1 Like

You should be able to enable low latency for streaming under your twitch channel settings. Should cut down on that 20 sec delay by a lot.

1 Like

At least we figured out how to stream the screen, that worked so well.

Also bombs are evil!

We definately have to play the games again - this was so much fun.

How did you do it?

We made a group phone call on discord and then I just clicked Share screen

Ah perfect, did it share your game audio as well?

yep it shares the game audio VERY loudly