MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Ya, jackbox was fun… Would certainly play again.

1 Like

Jackbox, LFD2 if theres only like 8 people, genital jousting, speed runners, if only 4 people- stardew valley, dont starve together

2 Likes

Whelp, might not be able to participate… Our ISP kept insisting there wasn’t an issue for 2 months, then finally they resolved it. It lasted about a week and a half, and now…
— 8.8.8.8 ping statistics —
225 packets transmitted, 174 received, 22% packet loss, time 225094ms

back to the same crap.

1 Like

If there’s a round of speedrunners i’d be keen on playing.

2 Likes

I’d like to propose a standing arrangement that every Thursday evening is official MEWME evening. That way we all have at least one evening that we know we have available for a bit of multiplayer action.

Then, below is a poll for the game to be played this week. Each week we have a poll to decide on the game to play:

• Jackbox Party Pack
  • Speedrunners
  • Stardew Valley
  • Left for Dead 2
  • Don’t Starve Together
  • Genital Jousting

0 voters

1 Like

Dead by daylight is free to play for the next 6 days on steam. Never played it myself but seems like it could be fun with friends.

1 Like

Voted for Jackbox cos it was so good last week. But I just realized I do have Speedrunners as well, and have never played it (other than Idlemastering it for the cards :roll_eyes:) so am happy to try that too.

Yes Speedrunners is fast games and can be very fun. We played it a while ago and was loads of fun.

1 Like

It makes me sick so if that wins I will rather sit out :smiley: But please dont stop on my account!

I probably won’t be able to make it this week so I won’t cast a vote but rather let everyone else decide.

1 Like

Working tomorrow night, so won’t make it

I tried it the last time it was free weekend and the ping really messes you up.

1 Like

You should be able to host as the killer and let your friends join on your lobby. I think if you just “play” you’re going to get that bad ping.

Aw man! Thursdays my XBOX buddies get together!

Ill prob join after 8/9

1 Like

I will be there from 8

So are we settled on Jackbox games for tonight? Happy to host through a Mixer stream again, unless someone else wants to or wants to do the screen share thing earlier than 8PM - probably can only get on by then. The delay through Mixer last week seemed fine I think - pretty much everyone was laughing at the same time as I was. :grinning:

Want to try streaming direct from OBS instead of StreamlabsOBS which I think is a bit more resource demanding. Also want to drop the stream output to 30fps and 720p which I think should make it a little more stable for viewers.

Let me know if anyone else wants to host/screenshare and I’ll jump in as a player at around 8. Otherwise, I’ll try have the stream up on my end by then at: https://mixer.com/GrizzledGeek

3 Likes

Im here :stuck_out_tongue: lets see if we get more

1 Like

I’ll be there in a bit, but my ISP is still sucking at times

2 Likes

Is it still happening? None in discord yet

2 Likes