MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Thanks all, good laughs again.
Discord screensharing is excellent solution for Jackbox games.

2 Likes

games tonight anyone?

1 Like

Would’ve loved to play something, but I’m off to work :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sorry! I was out and about last night…

1 Like

Okay, so for this week’s MEWME, we have a few different choices.

• Garry’s Mod
  • Payday 2
  • Brawlhalla
  • Humans Fall Flat
  • Overcooked 1/2
  • Gang Beats
  • NO!! I don’t want to try something new

0 voters

I vote for PayDay 2, because that’s the only game on the list I own. But if it’s on Thursday again, I can’t join in any case because of work.

I probably won’t be able to make it Thursday, but… I might be able to join if it goes late enough. I don’t have any/many of those games though, so I’ll not vote and see what’s up that evening.

2 Likes

Yeah, what he said ^

Well if Thursday is out for many people, nothing is stopping us from either doing it tomorrow evening, or over the weekend any time.

2 Likes

I will wait and see what wins, If I have it I will play along any night except tonight

i would love to play as well but i have class on a thursday, so i cant join. if i had to vote i would vote for payday 2. i think i have garry’s mod as well but have not played it enough to know how to…

1 Like

By garys mod i hope you guys mean like the trouble in terrorist town or prophunt mods

Okay, so at the moment we have a tie between Garry’s Mod and Payday 2. I still think the other games will feature one of these days as well. Now we need to set a time. Tonight? This weekend?

I would love to play, but not up to it tonight. It’s time like these that I would like to have a gaming laptop, and sit and play in bed.
The next open evening I have is Friday.

1 Like

Anything happening this week? @FriedPet @DieGrootHammer @TechThief @Wyvern

2 Likes

i’m up for basically anything, but yeah none has said what the final game will be yet.

1 Like

Coming soon to a MEWME near you:

https://pp5.jackboxgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/PP5_Logo.png

It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!

You Don’t Know Jack

The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.

Split the Room

The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.

Mad Verse City

The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.

Patently Stupid

The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.

Zeeple Dome

The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!

Great to see YDKJ back. And a new drawing game too. Jackbox games are the perfect fit for MEWMEs because you only need one copy and everyone can play.

Jackbox Party Pack 5 is out 18 October, with a 17% pre-release discount on Steam until then.

4 Likes

That one Jack party box we played was fun, I’m up for more.

1 Like

This thread should be renamed to the “JackBox Party” thread :rofl:

1 Like

One other option is also Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop, a few of us have played but never with more than 4 players.

1 Like