MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Will join soon, just letting the lightning subside

2 Likes

Sorry did not want to join had a really draining day at work.

1 Like

Thanks for those that did join last night. We had a few fun rounds of golf and some good laughs.

1 Like

I popped on the Discord just to say hi, albeit a bit late.

1 Like

For those on Discord that heard me talk about my Microsoft account being accessed, yes this was a major security breach.

1 Like

Jis ek is net bly jy het so vinnig gereageer!

1 Like

Right everyone. the next MEWME event will be this upcoming Thursday, and the game of choice will be Left4Dead2!!!

I will unfortunately not be able to make it for Thursday, but please continue playing in my absence.

Friday or Saturday out?

I only see now I have LFD2 so I will join. If it is Thursday, I might only be able to join very late

Im not a LFD2 fan so I will skip this one

Any one mentioned Soldat to play?

https://www.soldat.pl/en/

1 Like

I can join for left 4 dead

Did someone say Left 4 Dead?

1 Like

Ah man. I don;t know if I’ll make this one either. Leaving tomorrow at 4:30 for Durban. Flying back on mango and there is always a delay. :tired_face:

Right, tonight is the night for another round of Most Epic Win Multiplayer Evening (MEWME). The game of choice will be Left 4 Dead 2 for tonight. People will be on Discord, so connect with them for private server details, and join in on the fun!!

3 Likes

I will most likely be there

heads up for future games: Jacbox Party Pack is free over on epic games till Feb 07

3 Likes

Tonight still happening? I realize I am a bit late, had to take a nap.

1 Like

Nice playing with you @TechThief… And thanks for dropping in @SIGSTART

2 Likes

You too man, hope we have some more people for next time :smiley:

2 Likes