MEW Racing League Champion of Champions [MEWRL]

Steam gave me a discount because i already have Dirt 2. Only pay for what you dont have, but get the benefits of the bundle discount.

R36 for Autosport

3 Likes

Well, my current thoughts are that we select a discipline, say Group B Rally, a track/section and required config for the track and you race at your leisure but post your times (Screenshot verification) and weā€™ll build a leaderboard.

Iā€™m relatively quick depending on the track/discipline combination however it would be interesting to see how this compares.

2 Likes

Frikken bargain of a deal right there!

For anyone else still on the fenceā€¦

2 Likes

Spend R100 and get both Autosport and DIRT :slight_smile: time to get racing peoples

3 Likes

Cool. Also went to get Grid 2 and Dirt Rally. The main good thing for me about these games is that they might actually work on my pc.

Out of interest, whatā€™s the difference between Grid 2 and Grid 2 Autosport? I have them both now, but which one do we install to play?

Dirt Rally

2 Likes

Grid Autosport is the more recent one

2 Likes

haha :slight_smile:

Sorry guys, please see this post. I bought the full Grid pack which allowed me the bundle, but appears it does not do so if you just buying the gamesā€¦

2 Likes

Grid Autosport is the ā€œbetterā€ one of the two in that itā€™s more varied in racing styles and tracks. Plays like a Semi-sim racer which makes it great fun.

2 Likes

A wild DiRT Rally League Appears

http://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/185828/mostepicwinrl

1st Event starts in 12 days and will run for the duration of August

2 Likes

a wild GRiD Autosport Club appears

2 Likes

One month later, and we have our first MEWRL Champion-of-Champions eligible event completed!

Hereā€™s a look at the Provisional Standings in the race to be crowned the MEW Racing Leagues 2019-2020 CoC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have some ground to make up! Better play some GRID!

2 Likes

Made some changes to my calculation of the MEWRL CoC Standings table. For any ā€œOngoingā€ events, Iā€™m going to be using only the number of completed events and eligible competitors at that point. That way the standings wonā€™t be skewed by MEWbs whoā€™ve entered events, but for whatever reason, are yet to record a result in that event.

With that in mind, hereā€™s the updated Champion of Champions standings after the 2nd (of 3) Dirt Rally Season 1 events:

1 Like

Cutā€™s so deep man.

1 Like

Sorry. :joy:

Actually it was your ranking in the Dirt Rally standings that prompted it. It has you at P8 behind @DieGrootHammer and Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s completed far fewer stages than you in the previous 2 events. Iā€™m sure Hammer, and the others on 0 points, would agree that itā€™s not right that he earns more points than you in that situation. Fairer, (and easier for me!), to take all the zero pointers out of the equation for my spreadsheet.

Hahahah nah man. Makes sense, Iā€™m not even mad. Just wish Dirt wouldā€™ve given points regardless. But no big deal, just have to do better, if anything, it makes me want to do better.

1 Like

With the recent completion of Season 2 of our F1 2019 league, hereā€™s the updated Champion of Champions Standings:

2 Likes

Ooh. So itā€™s been a while since I last updated the MEW CoC standings. Since October last year weā€™ve had the completion of Dirt Rally Season 3, and the start of the first Assetto Corsa season. Weā€™ve also managed to start a new F1 2019 season (after much trial and tribulation!) so Iā€™ve added those in to the tables. Weā€™ll be starting a new Dirt Rally season this weekend, and weā€™ll launch a new (albeit small) Dirt Rally 2.0 season as well.

The competitor field has also grown a fair bit since last year, so big thanks to all whoā€™ve entered any of the MEW Racing League events - yā€™all rock!

5 Likes