MEW Secret Santa 2018

@Talentloos OPEN IT!

Mika and the chicken update:
Minutes after uploading the video the chicken died

6 Likes

Also if my SS could be so kind, let someone know where I can find a replacement chicken - he misses it already

5 Likes

I hope you got a permission denied error on that one…

2 Likes

Nope:

$ sudo su - root

I think you might need to “upgrade” that toy…

Chickens
They’ve got free delivery of bulk orders

1 Like

LMAO @ vi commands

I love vi and all its complexity. It’s so unnecessarily difficult to do almost anything in it, but it makes you feel like an absolute jedi once you manage to create a new text file, put some text in it and save it to disk. Bonus points for saving it in a restricted area and not using root. :smiley:

1 Like

We are currently trying to break his habit of catching live birds - he is a naught dipshit that catches finches and so on.

He leaves the Hadeda’s alone tho

2 Likes

I can confirm that the courier has just collected my package… It should be there by the time that is indicated on the slip that i shall not divulge as to throw you scoundrels off the scent…

2 Likes

Now I am sad that I got mine already

1 Like

ok picked up my gift, video to follow!

oh and to my Secret Santa, the office cleaning lady thanks you for all the glitter that is now in her kitchen :rofl::grin:

7 Likes

I found this on the internet - https://www.takealot.com/bulk-pack-x3-vinyl-chicken-dog-toy-38cm/PLID46996731

also, THIS!

4 Likes

ARE you my SS?!??!

HAHA! No you would have had A LOT more glitter if it was me

1 Like

So the time came to open my present.

Not this year motherfuckers. I am prepared!

No visible signs of Glitter yet. I am on high alert though.

Some Glitter is noticed.

GLITTER INTENSIFIES!

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!

Now lets get to the good stuff.

I have always wanted a bubblehead! That is amazing. And I am going to scare the living shit out of my cats with that dinosaur head.

Under the dinosaur head and bobblehead, modeling clay and instructions to make a goddamn dragon. I will try to make my SS proud and make that dragon!

Thank you so much to my SS. Everything is amazing!

8 Likes

Wow that is awesome!

Also more glitter

2 Likes

Very cool. Thanks for the step by step photos.

1 Like

In case you need help with that dragon

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

(There’s a story behind the reason I have that URL memorized)

2 Likes

By just reading homestar runner in the URL I will have to imagine we are talking about TROGDOOOOOORRR!!!

4 Likes

Ooh, received another one earlier this week:
So much fun to be had :grin:

7 Likes