MEW SECRET SANTA 2019

Good luck @FarligOpptreden! That game is crazy difficult. Even more so that the Dark Souls games. When I finished it I felt like a champion. It’s very good however.

Also everyone, the sale ends tomorrow!

5 Likes

So my SS gifts arrived this morning!

Who delivers presents to cats?
Santa Paws!

I would like to thank my SS for these amazing gifts. I’m going to have a extremely busy December and 2020 with these 3.

You’re a legend! Many thanks.

10 Likes

Freaking love this game alot. Need to get a gpu and start playing it again. On the technical note it’s much more intense than DS but it’s hella fun :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

This is also a gentle reminder! Pretty please physical gifters - let me know of you have sent a gift yet or not

5 Likes

Ok I know of a handful of physical gifts that has gone out this week, some are going out early next week! so keep an eye out!

1 Like

@z1oc - I have sent you a message rather urgent!

Ok anyone have contact details for z10c? Please?

2 Likes

I received the most amazing gift! I received a voucher for VRS! (Virtual Racing School)

Either my SS thinks I am terrible and need help, or they see real potential! Either way I am very very grateful! Thank you!

10 Likes

That is a very interesting gift :smiley:

3 Likes

Im awake message sent

2 Likes

Dude I think that is one of the best gifts ever sent!

2 Likes

To my SS thank you so much this was really epic and just on time before I left to go on holiday.

Test one shake abit if it sounds sandy " Its a TRAP !" Even with opening it outside house still got bombed >< This was super amazing

9 Likes

All that glitter… reeks of a certain person

4 Likes

I really want to know who that is

1 Like

I for once can say I am innocent, mine hasnt reached its target yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Also my crazy store had no glitter this year :frowning:

@z1oc what is that arcade thing? looks interesting

Besides @Flex

That isnt even a fraction of the glitter that I used in other parcels!

4 Likes

That glitter to box ratio is definitely not @Wyvern standard… :rofl:

Also has no one else received any physical gifts?

5 Likes

I have, still need to put up pics. Was Steam Vouchers and Xbox Icon Coasters <3

5 Likes

:cry: I think my SS has forgotten about me

4 Likes

I will follow up but I know a few SS people that are doing steam - will only do it during the next steam sale

3 Likes

I think my SS is in the running for the Wyvern glitter award…

Looks innocent enough from far away

But look what it left behind!

The poor postnet packaging!

I can only imagine how much worse opening the postnet bag would have been if it hadn’t been “sealed”

What was left in the box

Got some tender vittles, and a keychain on this side

And a card holder wallet thing (I think!) and something I imagine is as offensive as cards against humanity. NICE!

Now I just need friends to play with… LOL

A huge thank you to my SS. I’m very happy with my package, so thank you. Although go easy on the glitter next time. I’m afraid I’ll get a life time ban for opening it up at the rink! :laughing:

Edit: Oh ya, an a container full of biltong. With a little bit of glitter on it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh wow that game is so much fun!

4 Likes