Watse k@k praat jy nou . . .

SIEN IEMAND DIE?

Jou naam is al lank al op die mew lys so shoosh jy

So no one is vouching for me then? :frowning:

no you seem super dodgy

3 Likes

You damn right i am :wink:

3 Likes

But in all cearealness now. I need 2 vouchers before 12:00 otherwise I am unable to partake

1 Like

Wait what? What are you talking about? Why would you not be allowed to partake? What did you do?

I’ll vouch for you

1 Like

NO IDEA! Was wondering the same thing!!!

Thank you for the vouch <3

1 Like

I want proof where i demanded this . . . . .

Clearly stated in SS rules that NO PM’s are allowed to be shared…

15 minutes left and only one vouch :frowning:

##vote @Flex

Oh sorry we’re not playing that game

3 Likes

Wait is that a Vouch I smell? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I reckon you’re in. Now go get your safety googles, face mask and hazmat suit out of storage - I think you’re going to need all the personal protection gear you can find for your gift opening. It’s going to be so sparkly and glittery and shiny and christmassy!

1 Like

I only got one Vouch, so @Wyvern confirmed that I am unfortunately out for this year :frowning:

You know what fine, name removed

2 Likes

Final roll call!
@TechThief, @SIGSTART, @Sweepslag, @Flex, @LazyDemoni, @Wlad, @crzwaco, @GregRedd, @Solitude, @SlinX, @DieGrootHammer, @Deadlypinecone, @CrONus, @DarkStar, @DohcWP, @Dragonic, @PsychoFish, @Mottamort, @FarligOpptreden, @Entity, @VirtualForce, @Shrike, @Stefan, @DarthMol, @Aeightsh, @oltman, @czc, @wenzdayz, @z1oc, @Weasley, @Kwaai, @MetalSoup, @qornea, @Blazzok, @Snowbeast, @Krosis, @1nF4m0u5, @Murph, @jacosmitza, @Viper, @Donisia, @Talentloos, @MalicE, @Grievous, @WillySA, @bradbear117, @Lum0SITY, @Hiro, @Mephisto_Helix, @Nimatek, @Hornet, @Pr0fPyr0, @FriedPet, @Beo, @Glordit

3 Likes

Whut? Whazzit? Who disturbs my slumber?

2 Likes

Roll call? Errr,…

Present Ms. Santa!

3 Likes