MEW Secret Santa 2022

Also @Beo and @DarthMol still interested in digital?

3 Likes

Sorry @Wyvern I’m going to have to pull out this time around. A slew of recent expenses have really taken it’s toll and there’s still more to come. I don’t want to commit and then disappoint.

4 Likes

Please don’t stress about it :slight_smile: I totally understand :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah, as much as I would love a chance to give I am going to have to respectfully decline this opportunity. We’ve had quite a few unplanned expenses this past month and need to recoup for the upcoming year that is December/January.

5 Likes

So you all just need to keep an eye out for @SIGSTART 's pm…

4 Likes

Everyone should have received their assignment victim target in a private message this morning featuring this handsome fellow.

This way you can make use of Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals if you want.

Everyone please update their wishlists on Steam and elsewhere, and state clearly in this thread what kind of digital gift you would prefer to receive.

If your name isn’t on the MEW Steam profile tracker topic, please post there so it can be done!

@Wyvern @Nimatek @TechThief @emo_chair @DieGrootHammer @MalicE @GregRedd @1nF4m0u5 @Ani

9 Likes

Please also make sure your Profile and the Game Details part is set to Public or, if you prefer, Friends Only after you’ve created Friend connections with all the others in the list (not just your SS target!)

And, obviously, have some games you want in your Wishlist too!

@Ani ??

4 Likes

I know i have about 755 games on my wishlist, so I will just say, that any game on there is valid, feel free to get any one of them, by ranked, 1 to 8 is up to date and accurate if you want to use that, otherwise I am a man of quantity when it comes to games, so if you don’t want to get me one expensive game(withing budget obviously), feel free to get me many smaller cheaper games.

EDIT: Also, I have quite a few NSFW games on my list, make sure of no prying eyes XD

3 Likes

I will sort this after tomorrow if you guys don’t mind Im taking 2 mins quick while we have a quiet minute

2 Likes

Ok I am officially available for all and any questions.

For the new people if you havent yet, install https://augmentedsteam.com/ on your browser and log into steam, it will allow you to buy a gift card at a specific value.

You are all welcome to send the wallet to me, with your SS message, target as well as what you want to gift to them :smiley:

1 Like

Ok so it has started, keep an eye out on your emails, pms and steam :stuck_out_tongue:

Also please remember the bad dad joke, xmas joke or any otherwise :smiley:

4 Likes

My Secret Santa wins Christmas!! Sorry if you’re hoping for a good Secret Santa - I got the best one. And they’ve already delivered!

ssgifts

Mr Redd,

Obligatory bad Christmas joke:
I accidentally drove my Subaru Outback into the river
Now it’s a Scuba-ru

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year!

Game On,
SS

Thank you Santa - I’m thrilled with the gifts and amazed at your generosity! I will definitely be spending time with them all these holidays. You are beyond awesome!

11 Likes

Damn! ReVolt is a blast from the past.

6 Likes

Oh more are going out today, I am available most of the day to send out gifts so if you want to make use of this sale for now doooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

5 Likes

Huge thank you to my SS, fun story to complete the year with :smiley:

Sorry I misplaced the image I captured so you miss out on the joke :sob:

9 Likes

Biomutant was a great game, it was overhyped and thus people think it was a let down. I went in blind and really enjoyed it! Sure you will have fun!

And @GregRedd, nice haul!

5 Likes

HOLY COW, my SS is awesome!!! Thank you so much SS! :open_mouth: Speechless

12 Likes

Oooooh nice one dude! So far I love all the gifts :smiley:

4 Likes

ACC!!! One of us! One of us! One of us!

5 Likes

Thanks SS, you nailed it! Now I’m even more amped for my leave to start :grin:

10 Likes