MEW Secret Santa 2022

5 Likes

fbd

3 Likes

Ok final call today, if we do it with 6 or 7 then that is what we do!

3 Likes

Can’t wait. Super excited for this

3 Likes

I missed the poll :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Do you wanna participate? Then you are welcome!

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, R200 budget, gift the game to the person on Steam?

4 Likes

Yep, most people send me a voucher with the name of the person I have to gift it to (this way we keep it as anonymous as possible)

3 Likes

And then they choose their own game? I am slow, sorry.

3 Likes

Hehehe not at all, You stalk the person on steam or here or anywhere you wanna (you can also ask us about the person). The budget is R200, you can spend more if you want to, but the minimum is R200 - if the person is more an xbox gamer or ps gamer you can send vouchers for those platforms. You tell me what you want me to buy for your target and I send it.

It can be your all time favourite game, it can be something they have on their wishlist, or just something that you have found to be fun and want to share with that person.

2 Likes

Ah, I’m with you now. Cool, I’ll join in. Steam sale starts today, so you can get good bang for buck :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

With steam its awesome and digital you will have till the 25th of Dec to do it. So plenty of sales to use :smiley:

4 Likes

CDKeys is a good option. Their prices usually align with Steam and they give you keys, so no need to faf around with steam vouchers

correction

4 Likes

Seems unfair with you ranking up all those steam points :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Steam points mean nothing to us old people. :smirk:

4 Likes

Could we perhaps start now with this? Seeing as the Steam sale is currently on we can get games for cheaper for our SS.

5 Likes

I think this is a good idea. The sale is on until 29th. The sooner we get a name the better

4 Likes

That is the plan, I am sending the grand poohbah the names as we speak!

4 Likes

MY NAME MY NAME MY NAME
In for physical (yay) or digital (I guess)

3 Likes

Also @Beo and @DarthMol still interested in digital?

3 Likes