MEW Secret Santa 2022

So my SS was super quick as well, I was still trying to update my wishlists and figuring out how to post it in this thread when my gift arrived! :gift: Due to bad internet connectivity I was only able to claim and open it up today to see what it contains…

It’s a massive Neil Gaiman Dark Horse Comics HumbleBundle! :rocket::horse:

I’m only vaguely acquainted with Neil Gaiman in that I’ve watched the Good Omens show, the first season of American Gods, and most recently the first season of Sandman. I’ve never read any of his books, but I’ve heard so many good things about him so I’m looking forward to venturing into the (comic/graphic novel) worlds of Neil Gaiman for the first time. :blue_heart:

Thank you to my SS :santa:t3:
#blameJan

7 Likes

I would love to join but being in the EU makes it quite hard to arrange things

2 Likes

That is the sad part :frowning:

2 Likes

yeah its sad but i rather not inconvenience others when doing something that is meant to be fun

1 Like

LOL I JUST got Lego Star Wars from my SS, and today it gets added to Game Pass from the 6th.

5 Likes

What? Does it really get added to GP? On my birthday?

4 Likes

Just in time for the holidays indeed.

4 Likes

Dude, it’s the best representation of a Star Wars game imo. It’s so good.

3 Likes

Lol. I guess it was bound to happen for some - all our Secret Santas have been giving some seriously good games as gifts :gift:

We’ll possibly see even more next week when they drop the Coming Soon to Game Pass additions for December.

2 Likes

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK MY SS COMING IN WITH THE CLUTCH

Thank you SS what a legend

8 Likes

Thank you to my Secret Santa!

8 Likes

Oooh, another nice one!! Secret Santas have all done great work this year!

3 Likes

I have to agree!

2 Likes

And my month has been made:

(Adult game, so be careful when looking it up, not blurring it, since the picture itself is not showing anything.)
NSFW

Thank you very much to my SS, after the last two months have been quite bad, with the few misshapes that I have had and caused, this turned everything around, and I cannot thank you enough.

I also want to thank @Wyvern again, for playing the middleman in giving out gifts again this year, as well as getting everything organized and setting up another amazing Secret Santa, I cannot wait for next year already, and hopefully we have a few more people who can join us then :smiley:

10 Likes

I just want to make sure everyone who was participating, sent and received their gifts?! (if you want to remain anon just send me a pm)

4 Likes

I have sent, and I have now received gifts.

5 Likes

Sent and received. Thanks for being the best Secret Santa Elf again @Wyvern.

3 Likes

When your SS empties your wishlist :star_struck:

4 Likes

Its a drop in the bucket at least, think I am going to need a few more Secret Santa’s before we empty my wishlist :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes