Most Epic UPlay Ubisoft Connect community

in uplay I then went to the store

try perhaps from your web browser?

1 Like

Capture

It just wont let me log in to the web portal - I am logged in on uplay app

Very strange, I could get in on both, have you tried using a different browser?

yep even busy resetting passwords now

Ok in, but how did you get R200 for division 2?
60 Euro - 20% = 48 Euros

OHHH shit I did the math really wrong

I did the following : 59.99 * 20/100 = 11.998 which then gave me 195.192 ZAR

I knew there was a reason I had math lit XD

Glad I did not buy anything yet

1 Like

Also you cannot add more than one 20% off coupon code to your purchase :confused:

Arise, necrotic thread! ARIIIIIISE!

Anyone know who drsopbeen (https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/profile/drsopbeen) and prodigyx360 (https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/profile/prodigyx360) are?

Nyet and nada.

1 Like

Not a clue on either of them

1 Like

I also have both of those as friends, no idea who they are…

2 Likes

So, when did UPlay change to Ubisoft Connect? I tried to log in to check if I have AC Odyssey, and was confronted with a new look and a new name.

One cool thing is the Ubisoft Wrap Up which shows you how many hours you have spent on their games. Seems I dont play enough…

1 Like

Poor @Wyvern - spends hours researching and posting news and information for us, only for @Oltman to completely ignore it.

Also, Search is Your Friend! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That article does not come up when I search, so my humblest apologies to @Wyvern :hugs:

1 Like

That is odd unless you need to select all text and not just heading :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems to highlight some UPLAY in some of the grey text (in topics, not just titles).

BTW, that was a real nice write-up!

1 Like

Or just search better?

1 Like

Hey, my search was just fine. It brought me here, did it not? :joy:

2 Likes

What fresh new hell is this now?

E-mail seems to be legit.

The links were to the actual ubisoft.com domain. Checked the characters on a unicode string checker and none of them were cyrillic lookalike characters or anything.

When I clicked the link, this happened:

Logged in and clicked through the settings… There are a lot of people trying to get into this account for some reason(!):

Update: Aha! This was for an account I made with a nickname I didn’t like. Ubisoft lets you change nicknames now, but they didn’t back then. Since I had nothing linked to this account, I just created a new one on a different email address when I actually needed it.

2 Likes