Most Epic Win Turns 2 Today

I was promised cake. Where is it?

3 Likes

Does not feel like 2 years already at all

5 Likes

Yeah, doesn’t feel like 2 years at all.

Happy Birthday MEW and thanks @SIGSTART

3 Likes

I’ve only been here for 20 months of it, but MEW is home.

Happy Happy MEW.

Thanks for allowing us this place @SIGSTART

3 Likes

That is what we wanted to achieve

MEW is more than just a forum, its a real community of people who actually care! This forum and the people on it - active or not, are family.

So happy happy MEW!

3 Likes

D’aaw, thanks y’all. While I keep the server online and such, MEW is all of you.

From posting nonsense in Threadkiller (which still needs a more PG name than Beating Off 3.0) and The Formula 1 Thread, to helping with the podcast or creating Secret Santas, racing leagues, Superbrus, GameClubs, Multiplayer Evenings, Awards, social media pages, and generally talking about the games we love, or civilly discussing stuff we disagree about.

This is the best little corner of the Internet, and I’m proud to be part of it.

3 Likes

Happy MEWthday everyone!

I still remember the revelation when someone told me about MEW while I was wondering where all the people on MyGaming had disappeared to!

3 Likes

Happy birthday MEW!

3 Likes

We can rename it just about anything!
I will start a thread

3 Likes

Beating off would be a very PG name if this was a baking forum.

4 Likes

Yay us! It’s been a real treat so far. Hands down one of the best internet communities I’ve ever been part of. Let’s keep it up.

4 Likes

I feel very lucky to be a part of this little corner of the internet where people are always nice, discussions take a reasonable civil tone, where I read a lot more than I post, and where I have made actual real friends!

Happy Birthday to Most Epic Win!

5 Likes

Pffft. #teamcat FTW.

4 Likes

Na haaaaaaaaaaaa team rhino ftw

6 Likes

Think of the last line in the ‘EA Sports’ voice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kinda looks like your avatar with a rhino head.

4 Likes

My avatar wishes it was as built as that rhino :smiley:

5 Likes

2day is its B-day.

1 Like

woah its been 2 years already feels longer Happy Birthday MEW

3 Likes

Well happy birthday MEW - really wish I had the time in the afternoons to shoot the shit with you guys like in the old days… hopefully once the dust settles and my life returns to normality I’ll be able to so once more.

6 Likes