Most played games

This list is by no means complete, as I have about another 200 hours of KSP played outside of Steam due to mods.

Also Steam is not the only place that tracks time spent in game. Both Xbox and the Switch track that as well, and while it’s not possible to get a nice screenshot like in Steam, here are some games on those platforms that’s crossed then 100 hour mark:

On Switch:
Stardew Valley - 250h
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 150h
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 300h

On Xbox:
Fallout 4 - 200h
F1 2018 - 180h
F1 2016 - 140h
Microsoft Flight Simulator - 210h
Elite Dangerous - 125h

Then I’m also VERY glad Minecraft does not track number of hours played, because that is surely far over 100h as well.

3 Likes

This. It definitely is. I’d like to get back into it as well.

2 Likes

I have rookie numbers. I play the longer games on XBox because it’s more comfortable on the couch.

3 Likes

Nice, is there somewhere you checked these stats or did you go into each games progress?

1 Like

Went into each game to check the stats. I know which games I’ve spent a sizable amount of time in, so just checked those. Xbox shows the times in number of days played, which is wierd but simple math gets the full amount.

3 Likes

I’m not even going to try and guess the number of hours put in on Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Star Wars Galaxies.

Then there’s Mass Effect. I’ve gone at least 5 or 6 complete playthroughs. I did play ME3 once or twice before all the DLC was released, but with all DLC, it takes me 120 hours per playthrough. I’m guessing at least 600 hours there.

1 Like

If we’re counting cross platforms I have played Dark Souls on numerous, would probably amount to something like 3000 hours in total. With Desinty 1 and 2 being second and a cumulative 2000 hours (or just shy) on PS4.

2 Likes

My list is deceptive, as I haven’t played Tekken, Guilty Gear or Quake since 2019. I guess I don’t spend much time on single games before moving on.

My most played games must be on other platforms. I can’t imagine how much UT2004 and Diablo II I’ve played over the years. The Witcher 3 is over 200 hours on GoG and I’ve been in a hate/hate relationship with OW for years.

[edit] I do enjoy fighting games, but Dirt 2.0 is just below DOA6 and is actively being played much more (recently).

4 Likes

I also forgot about the Persona games… Those are over 100 hours each, at least 3-5.

I put in over 200 hours on Persona 5 including NG+, and then at least 240 hours on Persona 5 Royal. At least 20 hours of that was spent in the velvet room fusing insanely OP personas.

And now I’m at 50 hours on my first playthrough of Persona 5 Strikers, which is close to the end. I’ll definitely do an NG+ playthrough. I’m currently playing on normal difficulty, but I think I’ll make the jump to whatever the ‘insanity’ difficulty is, as I’m sure to put in many hours in the velvet room as well. Thankfully the fusions are quite simple compared to the RPG games.

2 Likes

Origin

BF3: 306 hrs
BF4: 690 hrs
BFV: 156 hrs

4 Likes