Netflix Gaming

I played it. Its good, but weird. Very weird.

1 Like

A big release for Netflix Mobile Games. The original, Valiant Hearts, was a great, poignant game. Looking forward to playing this.

2 Likes

Tomb Raider Reloaded

You’re Lara Croft. Discover ancient relics, dodge hidden traps and wield her iconic twin pistols against fierce enemies in this globe-trotting adventure.

1 Like

Eco strategy game Terra Nil is releasing on Netflix games at the same time as the Steam release:

3 Likes

Ohh, nice. That’s the game from SA BroForce devs, Free Lives, that @SigStart covered a while back.

Loved the demo (it’s still available if you want to try it out). I’ll play it through Netflix for the mobile gaming funsies, but will buy it on Steam for the big screen PC experience too.

4 Likes

A follow-up / spin-off of the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot game, this action RPG rogue like seems like a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Oxenfree II: Lost Signals

Night School Studio | Netflix for Mobile | 12 July

OXENFREE II: Lost Signals is the mind-bending follow-up to the critically acclaimed narrative adventure game OXENFREE from Night School Studio. Play it as a standalone story or dive deeper by playing the original – also available on Netflix.

In the small coastal town of Camena, unnaturally occurring electromagnetic waves are suddenly causing interference with electrical and radio equipment. Reluctantly, Riley Poverly, an environmental researcher, returns to her hometown to investigate the mystery, but what she finds is more than she bargained for.

As you go on this journey with Riley, you’ll shape every step of the story through your choices. How you choose to deal with the supernatural events at hand will forever alter the future.

3 Likes

Five new games coming to Netflix Gaming in July and August:

Upcoming Releases:

• OXENFREE is currently available
  • OXENFREE II: Lost Signals (July 12)
  • The Queen’s Gambit Chess (July 25)
  • Cut the Rope Daily (August 1)
  • Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed (Coming Soon)
  • Paper Trail (Coming Soon)
2 Likes

We have been playing TMNT: Shredders revenge on our Netflix sub! Its a lot of mindless fun, allows for up to 6 players using a private room code, and so far we got 3 of us with just the one subscription! I cannot get it to run on my Android tablet though :frowning:

4 Likes