Netflix Gaming

Netflix is adding another three games to its expanding games catalogue. The mobile games are This is a True Story, Shatter Remastered, and Into The Dead 2: Unleashed.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/new-mobile-games-available-on-netflix-in-march/
2 Likes

Quick question, does access to these games come included with South African accounts or is it a US thing only? If not, how do we get the games?

2 Likes

There should be a tab in the mobile app.

2 Likes

I don’t see a tab for Games on the iPhone app, but scrolling down the Home screen a little shows:

Also searching for “games” works:

1 Like

Article idea for you guys. The process of getting Netflix games on your mobile, or a review.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Found another pretty good Netflix Mobile game: Wonderputt Forever

Mini golf as you’ve never seen it before. The different holes are uniquely created from the scenery. There are some amazing transition animations.

2 Likes

Mobile games is just something I can’t get into. Not sure if small screen or underpowered phone.

2 Likes

I tend to play mobile games that doesn’t take a lot of effort, haven’t looked at the netflix ones yet, will definitely try it out sooner than later

1 Like

A number of new games added to Netflix Mobile Games over the last two or so months:

Relic Hunters: Rebels

Moonlighter:

Exploding Kittens:

Luck Luna:

Mahjong Solitaire:

Tekken: Bloodline:

Into the Breach:

2 Likes

They’re adding some decent games lately!

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a dedicated Netflix gaming topic so I’ll just post this here:

https://gamerant.com/best-free-games-immortality-netflix-release-date/

1 Like

How do we get this?

1 Like

Renamed this one:

Will move your post there…

2 Likes

I’ve only ever seen them available on Netflix’s mobile app. Scroll down a bit on the Home Screen:

Or search for “Games”:

It’s live already:

Wonder if it works through the Netflix app on other devices…? Will need to check iPad and Xbox.

2 Likes

Ya it’s only on the mobile app. There’s a gaming section.

3 Likes

Thanks, I found it! I’ve been wanting to play Immortality, but I think I’ll rather play on PC.

3 Likes

Ya, it’s on Game Pass if you have that

3 Likes

I do, didn’t even realise.

1 Like