New title for beating off thread

Ok gimme ideas for names for the threadkiller - we can always go back to calling it the TK?

1 Like

I suggest we call it Beating Of. It’s different because it is spelled with only one F

4 Likes

Or maybe Beatin’ Off. It’s different because it flows off the tongue better.

3 Likes

Can’t be thread Killer because it’s not called threads anymore, it’s called um … what is it called again? Topics. Topic Killer.

3 Likes

SEO clickbait the hell out of it!

The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now!

#3,456 will amaze you, #452 will terrify you, and #7,212 will make you rich!! Check it out now before it’s too late.

7 Likes

I dare ya!

2 Likes

Haha, I was thinking the same thing myself.

2 Likes

“No fistbump zone”

2 Likes

Not a Chatroom

2 Likes

Topic Murdererererer

Summary

Topic Murderer

3 Likes

Well we can always just pretend they’re threads? We can be like the cool kids - you ‘hey look at that forum they have a Tk but no threads! These people must be awesome if they can flagrantly change the standards of humanity?’

6 Likes

Last call! Tomorrow I will put up a poll - we need more !

1 Like

Okay hear me out… Might be a bit out there… but what about beating Off 4.0

Might take some getting used to though

2 Likes

And since when are we planning killing of threads and then their off spring?

It used to be a team effort of hard work and sweat, many hours of constant beating off to kill a thread, and then a rush to see who can start beating off again before anyone else…

What has become of us?

2 Likes

“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

1 Like

Tug-on-a-post

3 Likes

Folks, unless you want @Wyvern to whip out her renaming chisel and get random on you, I suggest you come up with suggestions.

I can already see it now… a whole day of drama as a renaming war wages.

And if you think it will end at just the topic title, you are mistaken. Ignore this call at your own peril, and make peace with your custom title.

(This was a joke, in case it wasn’t obvious. I wouldn’t have things any other way.)

2 Likes

“Couldn’t remember The Greatest Topic in the World, no, no.”

2 Likes

Well, that settles it. The next few topickillers will be named after the lyrics of “Tribute”.

1 Like

“Ah, fuck! Good God, God lovin’” ?

1 Like