Official Apex Legends Thread

discussion
officialthread

Right, so the new hotness is in town. Apex Legends have taken the world by storm this week, and millions of people have played it. So let’s use this thread as an official discussion thread, or asking for squad-ups or any questions and information.

Man, I played a ton of this game this week. I am starting to fall for the allure of battle royale games, but as it’s implemented here. The whole formula just gels so well, and the gameplay is super fun and quick. Never feel like you’re waiting too long for action of some kind.

I haven’t managed to get a win, but I have managed to get to second best team on two occasions.

For anyone on Xbox that wants to jam, just let me know.

I’m loving this game too! It certainly is more action packed than PUBG, although maybe lacking a bit of its tension. But it certainly is a lot of fun. I’ve managed to pull of a couple of wins and top 3 finishes, it is largely dependent on the team that you get though. The ping system is brilliant, allowing you to easily communicate with the squad, even down to requesting specific ammo or attachements.

The different character classes also help keep it feeling fresh each round.

This is the first BR style game that I’m starting to be allured about. Playing on PS4 and it’s awesome as it’s free, does not require PSplus :stuck_out_tongue:

Really…Well, maybe I have to download it to PS4 as well, there are more people I know playing it tere than on Xbox

Is anyone playing this on PC, I don’t really like battle royal games, but I thought I would give this a try

Plenty of us bud, @MalicE @werntastic and I were playing a bit last night!

I’m playing it on PC

ja there are quite a few of us

Ok cool, i am on after 17:30 so just message me if you guys need an extra man, my download should be done before then