Official MEW Race of Geeks [MEWRL]

I did a few laps. But this game is def not meant for controller! Damn!
Move between this and Ride 3. Depending on frustrations levels of current game then I switch

After an hour of practise this is as fast as I can go!
Sorry @DieGrootHammer, I do not mean to show you up! Consider this motivation? :wink:

2 Likes

A valiant effort!! Great drive indeed. Good show old sport.

But that is my Xbox time it seems like. Here is my PC time at the momentā€¦

2 Likes

Well done old bean!

2 Likes

Hahahah still do not get how I am bloody 5 seconds behind! Madness !
I think my game broked

2 Likes

is that all?

Im about 10 to 15 behind and cannot get closer

But you are a lady though :stuck_out_tongue:
I should be doing better! Disgracing my family !

1 Like

Git gud scrub!!!

But the game with a controller is much more difficult than with a wheel. It also helps that Iā€™ve driven over 3000 laps in the game already, having completed 2 separate seasons in career and having a wheel.

1 Like

Ouch :frowning:
I will make it my life mission to beat you!

1 Like

3 Likes

unfair. you have a wheel.

2 Likes

I much prefer keyboard to controllerā€¦guess that makes me a noob driver. weā€™ll have to see if i have the balls to post my best lap time that iā€™ll likely do this evening (downloaded last night and started the unpack before leaving for work this morning)ā€¦the girl be fit yo :wink:

Yeah but itā€™s hard in a formula 1 game where throttle control is crucial. You canā€™t go full balls acceleration out of a corner like in other games. its better with a controller, but wheel wins every time.

1 Like

Not if you use the assists i do :smiley: (rules clearly state my settings can be whatever)

EDIT: i do seem to recall that there are many instances where iā€™m tap tapping the throttle in apex of corner etcā€¦so im not all/nothing. but i know what you meanā€¦iā€™m just saying as a purely PC gamer my controller ability is severely hampered

1 Like

Fair enough :rofl:

All of a sudden the slight lead you have over me feels not as bad! :wink:

2 Likes

Have we decided what the nominated car is this weekend? I have a free evening to lock down some times.

Havenā€™t seen @Snowbeast in these parts for a while now (hope all is good with you!) so Iā€™ve just been assuming that itā€™s still the Haas and any other car you want.

Cool, I will run the rabbit!

I have sent him a whatsapp real life has been hectic will get him to let me know

1 Like