Petrolheads / Electroheads / Motorheads

Nope, slicks from previous race. but thought they would be fine. The track was a bit cold, so used tyres+cold tar=not good

ai ai eejit just glad it didnt result in a spill

1 Like

Some lekker fun was had this weekend!
Video a guy shot that I was racing with. had a blast!

1 Like

Looking to sell the RMZ 450 for 35K and upgrade slightly. If anyone on here is interested or knows of anyone that might be. Can send more details if requested :slight_smile:

1 Like

since there’s no official reverse cameras available for my car i went a head and made my own official one

and i also replaced both top mounts

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Interesting way to take a corner! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha. needless to say, he did not make it through the corner :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

he just couldn’t cut it…

1 Like

Perhaps he dropped something?

yes, his reputation

1 Like

This guy is just insane! On another level.

2 Likes

I am not even allowed to LOOK in the direction of a bike… :frowning:

Had a horrible accident 13 years ago. Was on the back and we hit a taxi at about 120. My friend that was riding was killed on impact. I spent the next few days in a coma, broken and very bruised.

1 x GSXR Slingshot wrecked…

Lost an amazing human that day.

1 Like

Eish Taxis :confused:
Not a fan of commuting at all on a bike, even though I do it daily.

Sorry for your loss though

I am not a racist person in ANY way…
But when they put the taxi driver into the same ambulance as me, even though I was strapped to the back board, I wanted to get up and kill him… The things I said that day still shock me.

I do however still say that I did NOT him him hard enough, my helmet was still in 1 piece…

1 Like

The Renault Mégane R.S. Trophy-R toppled the Honda Civic Type R’s 7:43.8 front-wheel-drive Nürburgring record.

3 Likes