PGA Tour 2K21-2K23

Curse the lack of cross-play!

Looks like you all had fun

3 Likes

What a fun game, and thank you for waiting me and quitting the game so I could join. Myke (yes my douche nozzel characterā€™s name is spelled with a Y) had a very rollercoaster of a day. He would make some incredible shots, then completely garbage. But it was fun and I laughed way too much for all the commentary.

4 Likes

What ended up working well is me streaming to Discord, so anybody can join in, watch my stream, and let the golfers know how bad they are. @DieGrootHammer did that for our first round of 9 holes while he sorted out his rubbish.

Trust me, this is not your daddyā€™s Sunday golf broadcast!

4 Likes

Anybody keen for a round? This weekend?

3 Likes

I can only do the evening times though.

4 Likes

Am keen donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to though. Once youā€™ve got a day and time, let us know and if I can, I will be there.

:golf:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to join as wellā€¦ Iā€™d mostly be able to do after 20:30 or so one evening. I havenā€™t played the game in months though, so will fare quite bad.

2 Likes

Just noteā€¦

:smiley:

1 Like

Sunday night around 8-ish?

3 Likes

1 Like

If we can do closer to 20:30 or even 21:00 Iā€™d be game! I havenā€™t played in ages, so not even sure Iā€™ll remember the controls!

3 Likes

:+1: Like

Will be there at 8. Letā€™s maybe start with a 9-hole round so that @FarligOpptreden can join when he gets there a little later. If thereā€™s more than 4, Iā€™ll be happy to slide onto a virtual barstool and watch and critique your discord stream, and do some prep work that must be done.

2 Likes

Perfect! Will be online around 8-ish, t-off around 8:30.

The round will be streamed to Discord for thos who want to try their hand at punditry (is that a real word?)

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be there cos Iā€™m a pleb and play on console.

:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You can still come join us on Discord and watch the stream there, and most importantly, share your thoughts on the quality of play.

3 Likes

This! Join us!

4 Likes

I think I need to organise a new outfit for the event. Hair is staying the same though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, will see if the Mrs has any plans for us tonight.

2 Likes

Iā€™m somewhere between excited and anxious about the ā€œeventā€. I donā€™t ever play online games with voice chat, whether with strangers or friends. Iā€™m pretty good in sales meetings thoughā€¦

3 Likes

We will start of kind, gauge your reception to critique and then lavish you with compliments!

1 Like