Random News Snippets & Articles

2 Likes
2 Likes

Every time I see a pic of her, I keep thinking she glued her eyelids open

2 Likes

After reading the article, I see the plastic surgeon did the procedure for free, which usually costs $12,500.

Usually costs? Like… How often does this happen? :rofl:

2 Likes

The epitome of tabloid… Miracle Surgery???

3 Likes

Gorilla journalism?

3 Likes

Not to sure how I feel about this yet… It is a fantastic product, and deserves to be paid for, but this approach to monetization now feels a little bait and switchy to me. I know it’s not a huge amount of money, but still. I think they should have opted for something like ad supported Free accounts.

Anyway, it is what it is. Just thought it worth posting because I’m sure there’s a fair few MEWbs who use LastPass.

2 Likes

If you’re into self-hosting, I’ve heard a lot of good things about bitwarden

2 Likes

South Africans to Texans:

2 Likes

I just feel for them cos of the cold!

1 Like

Ya, burst pipes are no joke…
Imgur

Poor guy

1 Like

Jislaaik! That is actually scary!

1 Like

That’s why we have gas furnaces and geysers in Canada. Texas definitely wasn’t developed with that kind of cold in mind.

1 Like

Can you imagine what would happen if that kind of cold hit South Africa? The load would be so much as everyone struggles to be heated, Eskom would go dark and many will die.

2 Likes

No doubt. Not to mention no one has the right clothing for that climate either.

I mean, if it didn’t get lower than -10, I’d be outside braai’ing in my shorts, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Toss another maple syrup marinaded moose steak on the barbie, Canuck!

2 Likes

My wife bought me real maple syrup for christmas, no one likes it all, except me. I have a teaspoon on saturday mornings. Only once a week. It is sweet heaven. It is also the only sugar I consume.

3 Likes

Barbie? That’s either a plastic doll or an Australian term.

Other than that, :+1: on the stereotypes! You forgot the back bacon though.

Reminds me of when I was making flapjacks back in Canada. My friend asked if I had syrup. I said I have the good stuff, and showed him a bottle of 100% maple syrup. He responded, “That stuff sucks! It doesn’t taste like anything maple flavoured!”

2 Likes

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger no more :expressionless:

2 Likes

End of an era

2 Likes