Rebel Tech Deals & Support Thread

About R10k. I’m willing to wait though. At some point in time there should be something.

Well we do have the LG 34" 34UC79G LED, 144Hz 2560 x 1080p monitor for R 10,409

ASUS Designo Curve MX34VQ for R 13,226
Samsung LC34F791WQUXEN for R 13,765
Both are 3440 x 1440p 100Hz

But higher resolution and higher refresh rate displays are more. Prices are coming down quite a lot, but think it’s still going to be a bout a year before we see 34" 1440p 144hz models around 10K

1 Like

Awwwwwww hehe it’s alright. If I have to wait a year then I have to wait a year unfortunately. Thanks for the reply though.

1 Like

Could be sooner, because if you look at something like the ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q That went for around R35K at the beginning of last year (if I remember correctly) and now its R18K. SO prices are going down but takes some time.

1 Like

GPU prices are starting to go down.

GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING - R 9,299 (Save R 1,383)
ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL 6GB - RR 6,199 (Save R 744)
GIGABYTE GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB - R 5,499 (Save R 262)
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 Gaming 4G - R 4,449 (Save R 592)

2 Likes

Any ETA and pricing of the dell aw3418dw? And ETA of the ASUS Designo Curve MX34VQ?

@RebelTech

We are looking for a basic laptop that can run office, youtube, videos and nonstop solitaire/bejeweld…
and i3 or i5, 4gig ram - that and not something silly priced and something that can be repaired incase my mum does something magical again

Currently, the only one we have listed on the site is the Asus ViviBook.
But we should be able to get any laptop you are looking for.

ASUS F541UA-GQ1733T VivoBook
Intel Core i5 7200U
4GB DDR4-2133
15.6" HD LED
Integrated Intel HD 520 Graphics
1TB SATA HDD
Windows 10 Home 64bit
R 7,396

To make it easier you can email that request to [email protected]. One of the sales guys will be able to get a quote with more options from our suppliers. I unfortunately don’t have connections with our suppliers.

1 Like

No word on the Dell but we can get you the MX34VQ for R12 999
VERY limted stock though

1 Like

Thank you I will give them an email :smiley:

1 Like

Looking for an affordable AIO? Well, CoolerMaster has you covered with their,
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 for R 780

Or just an RGB air cooler like the
Cooler Master MasterAir MA610P for R 660

ag no man, you are going to make my husband leave me…(im not allowed to buy any more things for my pc)

2 Likes

someone stole your credit card and was dumb enough to have it delivered to your address in the biggest coincidence that has ever happened.

3 Likes

ja no somehow i dont think that will work… i could say i won a competition but then he would ask why i didnt share the comp details with him… ugh.

im just gonna wait to the end of the month and hold off on buying the boots i wanted to buy…

2 Likes

You know it is a real disorder to keep buying things for your PC hey?
It is called CUD

3 Likes

i know but like…

2 Likes

CUD does not judge or ask questions.
CUD loves and understands.

Just do it

3 Likes

can i come live with you when i get kicked out of the house?:rofl:

2 Likes

Sure why not :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t judge and will understand

3 Likes

If your price matched the other I was quoted I would’ve jumped at it now, thank you for the offer though!

1 Like