Share a picture of your work day!

Well they’re Winelandsy because they are. Except the middle one … thats technically Swartland if you want to be pedantic about it

2 Likes

11 Likes

That looks cozy

2 Likes

Dogs thoughts " why are you here I wanted to watch a movie"

4 Likes

“…a movie…” Yeah right! Filthy mutt wants to catch all the hot doggy action* from the Westminster Dog Show. That Wasabi is one hot Pekingese!

* And yeah you can put that straight into Out of Context!

3 Likes

Doggo is plotting something…

10 Likes

So as you all know we are moving warehouses

Moved all of our stock yesterday to the new warehouse. Finished about at 8 with the last load

7 Likes

That’s a lot of stuff! How far apart are the old and new warehouses?

2 Likes

Damn that brings up bad memories

2 Likes

Management called - they’ve decided they preferred the old warehouse after all. So please can you take everything back. They’ve also asked that you go by the name of Sisyphus. That is all.

7 Likes

14km so yeah fun times

1 Like

Sunday work day :grin: best seat in the house, as we move all online again!

8 Likes

Another angle :wink:

7 Likes

Is it production for a church service? Just hopping on the whole Sunday thing.

2 Likes

Yip, LINC in Salt Rock, KZN. Feel free to hop on to their online presence and check us out:

Shameless plug :grin:

7 Likes

Cool. Was just wondering because some of the most hectic production setups I’ve seen have been at churches.

Will have a look.

2 Likes

Very nice setup! Ours is far humbler but I’ll try get a picture next week when I’m done with this quarantining thing.

4 Likes

What does Linc mean?

I miss the setup at the church I was with in Jerusalem. They had a media production school. They had 4k professional cameras back in 2013.

5 Likes

Used to be Life Incorporated, a Christian church in Salt Rock. Now its just LINC with no real hidden meaning in the name. Still a Christian church though :wink:

4 Likes

So we finished about 3 Saturday. Made small improvements today but yeah this is how our warehouse looks now

7 Likes