Superbru 2019

So done with making Super Rugby picks this season. Going to my fallback position - home teams by 7 across the board.

3 Likes

mine look similar also went for the home teams to win.

1 Like

Probably not a bad strategy in this case. I donā€™t see any of the away sides winning this weekend. Iā€™m a bit miffed that the Bullsā€™ reward for finishing higher on the table than the just-scraped-through-Sharkies is a game in Wellington against the side that effectively finished second on the table. I would have backed the Bulls to give the Brumbies a go. As it stands, all SA sides will be history come Saturday.

1 Like

Threw in the Sharks win just because its MY team! Otherwise very similar.

1 Like

I was like wow.

2 Likes

Not a hugely difficult set of results to predict. Iā€™m glad the Bulls gave the Hurricanes a run for their money though.

1 Like

2/2 and 1 MP

3 Likes

Same. Were both fairly predictable wins, but who would have given the Jags 32 points over the Brumbies? Theyā€™ve come a long way since joining the Super Rugby tournament. Think they can hold on for a finals win away against the Crusaders?

1 Like

I will be cheering for the Jaguares come final time! Its time for new blood!

2 Likes

It would definitely be exciting if they won.

2 Likes

I put money on the Crusaders right in the beginning of the tournament so Iā€™ll be shouting for them like crazy.

2 Likes

Given that everyone expected them to win in any case, you surely cannot have gotten long enough odds for a decent payoutā€¦?

So tomorrow morning is the finalā€¦ how have thee voted?

i went with the Crusaders to win by 6ā€¦ although my gut is telling me to go for the upset

1 Like

I went for the upset.

2 Likes

I will be no better than fourth in my office pool, so I picked the Jags. What the hell.

1 Like

I picked the Crusaders to win by far.

The Jags, because they beat the Sharksā€¦

1 Like

The juaguares really tried everything they had to best the crusaders. They were just do unlucky not being able to score tries. The crusaders are just a class act.

1 Like

Went with my default ā€œHome team by 7ā€ and beat the Community average :slight_smile:

Ended the tournament with a better than average Win Success, almost average Margin Accuracy and in the Top 12% Global and SA, all of which I am hugely surprised about, to be honest.

1 Like

I am relieved this season is over. Nobody wants to see my statsā€¦

2 Likes