The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

All book prices are pretty mental

2 Likes

Anyone here have an ice maker at home? Looking to get one, just a small one, if anyone has any recommendations give me a shout.

2 Likes

I was looking into this a while back. I will possibly get one for my stand mixer, but they’re quite expensive. The cheap R500 ones from clicks seem to do the same kind of thing though. One thing I’ve read is they need to stay cool after removing the container from the freezer, so if you have an overly hot house during the summer, you may run into issues.

2 Likes

Howdy folks. Some more rain in my neck of the woods today. Most welcome!

Incredibly busy start to the year.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

'sup.

5 Likes

I am wondering; I am sure there was a motivational/inspirational thread about, though now I can’t seem to find it. There were some solid posts in there.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digital Inspirations

This the one?

4 Likes

That’s it, thanks pal. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/facebook-will-block-trump-from-posting-for-the-remainder-of-his-term.html

Wonder who’s next in line.

2 Likes

It’s really Twitter that should be shutting him down. I know they suspended his account for 12 hours or something, but it needs to be permanent too. Especially if there’s still any spine left in the lawmakers and they enact their Article 25 (?) thing or impeach him again.

2 Likes

25th amendment. It’ll be basically a new section stapled onto their constitution. I haven’t looked into it yet, so I don’t know much about it, but hopefully the legal document is short and to the point. They’ve been slipping in a lot of nonsense through with unrelated bills…

But ya, Twitter better censor the President of the USA before he blabs about the aliens to incite mass panic and more riots.

Source unknown:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

It’s Friday! Good morning :smiley:

4 Likes

Petition to ban Trump from Steam as well?

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Last weekend before I go back to work. Mentally not ready yet. But at least I have relaxed and enjoyed the time off, now to prepare to pack up and move home tomorrow or Sunday morning at the latest (Im seriously considering sunday just because I want one last lazy day before going home and all the drama there.)

4 Likes

Wait till you have kids :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi peoples. Sorry, haven’t been very active. Work is crazy busy. Will even have to work tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Not gonna happen my dude, there is a reason I reached 41 and no kids lol

5 Likes