The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Wait till you have kids :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi peoples. Sorry, haven’t been very active. Work is crazy busy. Will even have to work tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Not gonna happen my dude, there is a reason I reached 41 and no kids lol

5 Likes

What a slow afternoon

3 Likes

So slow, the shop is, dead and I can’t stay awake

3 Likes

Good morning, folks.

What a mad week and I still have a bunch of stuff to catch up on. Next week I should be able to share some (what I think is exciting) news regarding what I’ve been working on this week.

I have treated myself to a new monitor. Nothing too fancy… AOC has released an affordable 1080p 144Hz screen (the G2), it got great reviews and Wootware had it on special for R3999. I might go out today to get a mini-displayport to displayport cable so I can try and get FreeSync working.

6 Likes

Anyone familiar with spiders?

2 Likes

Remember to set your Windows display settings in Control Panel to 144Hz, otherwise all those lovely extra frequencies are for nought.

You tease.

5 Likes

No but this looks like this:

4 Likes

As @Shrike posted, it looks like a Sac Spider. My mother-in-law was bitten by one years ago and it was agony for her. The wound got really bad and she had to get a special course of antibiotics that few pharmacies stocked. So be careful around that little critter…

4 Likes

Thanks y’all. Thank goodness I killed it. Don’t want that thing crawling around with the little one roaming about.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Does anyone else browse the forums via mobile phone, been having some issues lately and not sure if it is site related.

@SIGSTART

2 Likes

Afternoon all, last day, going back home today and I don’t wanna go back to the real world.

@Beo I haven’t had any issues on my phone with mew

3 Likes

Me: I am going to save up some money this month!
Plakkies: Would be a shame is something were to ruin that plan…

1 Like

10/10 for me on me iPhone. (Looking at that name now I realize that the thing I do the least on my iPhone is phone. So, iDontPhone?)

4 Likes

When I’m drunk at 2am, mine’s an iShouldn’tPhone

3 Likes

Hey everyone

4 Likes

99% browse on my phone, what issues you having so I can see if it happens to me.

3 Likes