The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

No but this looks like this:

4 Likes

As @Shrike posted, it looks like a Sac Spider. My mother-in-law was bitten by one years ago and it was agony for her. The wound got really bad and she had to get a special course of antibiotics that few pharmacies stocked. So be careful around that little critter…

4 Likes

Thanks y’all. Thank goodness I killed it. Don’t want that thing crawling around with the little one roaming about.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Does anyone else browse the forums via mobile phone, been having some issues lately and not sure if it is site related.

@SIGSTART

2 Likes

Afternoon all, last day, going back home today and I don’t wanna go back to the real world.

@Beo I haven’t had any issues on my phone with mew

3 Likes

Me: I am going to save up some money this month!
Plakkies: Would be a shame is something were to ruin that plan…

1 Like

10/10 for me on me iPhone. (Looking at that name now I realize that the thing I do the least on my iPhone is phone. So, iDontPhone?)

4 Likes

When I’m drunk at 2am, mine’s an iShouldn’tPhone

3 Likes

Hey everyone

4 Likes

99% browse on my phone, what issues you having so I can see if it happens to me.

3 Likes

Hmm… A few oddities actually, more nuances in usability than functionality. Maybe I’m just being pedantic as a UXD.

Like when tapping reply, the input dialogue doesn’t always display, despite being active.

Also I think maybe it’s just the target that are too small for precise navigation or functionality. Things like the heart icon, emojis, profile icon, etc.

2 Likes

All the district communication groups in my area are moving to telegram from whatsapp. People are scared of their privacy. They obviously did not know this was happening way before whatsapp put it in a document. They also do not realise that telegram is not as safe as they think.

4 Likes

Good morning!

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Interesting. I downloaded both telegram and signal but haven’t actually opened them yet. Lazy me.

2 Likes

I see tons of my contacts flocking to Telegram now. At least 20 per day. I chuckle softly that people are now concerned about the Facebook / WhatsApp data sharing.

6 Likes

I have been dragged kicking and screaming to both, I don’t know about people these days

Morning people of the palace

1 Like

Ja, I wonder how people landed on Telegram, where your unencrypted messages are stored on the Telegram servers…

3 Likes