The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

It’s ok. My brother responded with “3 hours north of the nearest city, I think we’re fine” so don’t feel bad :wink:

2 Likes

Suck it, Eskom! I can generate more power than you.

2 Likes

i think anyone can generate more power than eskom :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I made a hamster wheel out of a salad bowl and a 3 phase hard drive spindle. I’ve wanted to hook up the spindle to an arduino to see how much power it generates.

2 Likes

Someone must have bought a cock, because it’s crowing like it’s life depends on it :sweat::sleeping:

3 Likes

Morning you big beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Mornin’ y’all! And happy cake day @murfle!

4 Likes

Happy cake day or joining day or something @murfle!

4 Likes

Thanks!

I feel so old or something

4 Likes

Also, morning peoples!

Woke up with a bad headache. Otherwise in a good mood. Took some aspirin so hopefully the headache will go away. Normally I get headaches late afternoon or in the evening. Can’t remember if I’ve ever had one when waking up.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Please keep an eye on the headache, its currently one of the main symptoms.

5 Likes

Oh balls, don’t say things like that. But thanks, I’ll keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

Im sorry but I had too, is it lifting or getting worse? If its lifting you should be fine

3 Likes

Still the same really. Waiting for the pill to kick in. Will let you know in half an hour or so.

3 Likes

Please do
The sense go away about a day or 2 after a headache that beats all headaches apparently

3 Likes

It’s odd, I got migraines, but lasting much longer than any I’ve had before.

4 Likes

That could be just from the stresses we are under currently. Ironically mine has been milder and less frequent

3 Likes

Man I had heavy fatigue and headaches for a month last year just before the first lockdown started.

4 Likes

For clarity, I’m talking about July and October last year.

Initially I thought that it was stress, or the way I was wearing my buff adding unusual strain, but then my wife tested positive in the next few days. The second time around, my wife started showing a couple of weird symptoms, and right around when she lost her sense of taste I started getting migraines again. That’s when we knew the migraines were my COVID symptoms all along.

4 Likes

Been doing some more brain dumps and honestly finding it quite freeing, explorative and it bumps my creativity. If others read it or not is not within my control but I hope at least some get value out of it.

6 Likes