The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Yup, anything is better than nothing in this heat. Will be here Friday.

3 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

The nice thing is you can put it next to your computer and let it blow straight on you. Nice and cold. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SIGSTART were you on Carte Blanche or was that a joke?

1 Like

G’mornin’ y’all.

Nope, no joke :smile:. I was on Carte Blanche last night as an expert/explainer on their story about Mirror Trading International.

I was also a consulting journalist on the story. Worked with producer Sasha Wein who is just amazing. I helped with the reporting (and maths), fact-checking, and booked interviews with the FSCA, Adv. Vaughn Victor, and representatives from AnonymousZA involved in the first MTILeaks.

8 Likes

Good Monday morning!

3 Likes

Morning all.

@Sigstart, that’s awesome. It also really resonated with this that I was just reading about on Reddit:

Well done on being the MTI SME xD

4 Likes

That’s really cool, thanks for sharing @Avatar.

Also, congrats @SIGSTART, a great achievement and accomplishment I am sure.

Lastly… who the F*#k puts spaghetti in their melkkos! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

That’s gross. I love melkkos though…

3 Likes

Anywhere where we can check out the segment? I’d love to see it, but don’t have access to DSTV…

3 Likes

Good Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

congrats @SIGSTART (I missed it because the father figure had the remote and for some reason, we cannot access dstv now - someone in the family changed the password and is faking that they did not do it, even though the email address points right at him…)

And you madmen eating melkkos - eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

I’m crazy short on food right now, but I do have everything needed to make melkkos. Spaghetti included!

2 Likes

I’ll repeat my previous comment. Gross. Melkkos should be the way nature intended it - creamy, sweet, cinnamony, doughy balls.

3 Likes

Was looking up some recipes and the one called for adding spaghetti, like, dafuq!

4 Likes

We call it… SPECIAL PORRIDGE!

2 Likes

yea see nope not a fuck, I don’t even eat cereal, nevermind porridge - not even paptert

1 Like

For the record, I am NOT planning on putting spaghetti in. One thing I haven’t tried making it with yet is condensed milk, which I hear is amazing.

On another happy note, the moles in my backyard left a trap for me yesterday and I twisted my ankle…

2 Likes

That is just evil!

1 Like

So you admit you’re going to have a side order of spaghetti.

3 Likes