The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I see there’s a new title but no idea from what it’s from :thinking:

Edit: I’m just stupid it’s one of the previous gameclubs. Yeah I’m ready for the weekend

2 Likes

I’m ready to go back to bed

4 Likes

You are not alone, Im sleepy and I had a good nights sleep. Im just mentally not ready to be back

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Will do the brute force count a bit later today.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Most Epic forum upgrade — #threadkiller will automatically create a new topic on auto-close (also improved invites)

Indeed! Just documented them all. Most relevant for this topic:

4 Likes

We have a ways to go to test that functionality.

3 Likes

Good afternoon all you pretty people!!

3 Likes

Afternoon

3 Likes

How goes it dude and with the mrs and why am I not sure if its a baba as well now?

Anyone who is a regular flyer, what is the best site to use for bookings keeping costs and affordability in mind? Flysafair?

Edit: and how has your experiences been with flying during COVID restrictions and policies?

Best I can think of is @SIGSTART and @FarligOpptreden

1 Like

Fly’s Affair?
Sounds like a sketchy website for discrete insect dating
“Likes: Romantic dinners over a steaming pile of poo
Dislikes: Fly swatters
Goals: To have maggots of my own some day”

4 Likes

Lift Lift Lift! By all means, go Lift! Their prices are lower, seats more spacious and staff friendlier than all the others I’ve flown before. I just got home from a trip to Gauteng, with which I flew Lift. Both flights were also early, so let’s see if they can take the punctuality crown from Flysafair one day…

With regards to COVID, you just wear your mask. No more filling in forms or doing anything funny. With guavamint regulation forbidding beverages on flights, you can’t take advantage of Lift’s complimentary Vida coffee on the flight at the moment.

3 Likes

Ever felt like your client feels he has to complain about SOMETHING just to show that he can? He has the architects whispering in his ear about stuff gone bad but we are fixing small mistakes and he wont know once done.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Limited-time Free Steam/Origin/Epic/etc. Games

Good morning :wave:

3 Likes

'alo…

3 Likes

Damn! They only fly between CPT and JHB :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Where do you want to fly to? Durban?

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes