The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

It’s a maggot

4 Likes

Moved all the Mac chat over to the Tech Support topic. It should be easier to track there, and to find 6 months after someone kills this topic… Tech Support Hotline - #464 by Beo

1 Like

We would never… Hopefully it doesn’t take that long :smiley:

2 Likes

I feel so… honored. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nothing like taking walk to Checkers to get electricity only for the voucher to be invalid. At least I got some sun and cold breezes :laughing:

2 Likes

Greetings and salutations…

4 Likes

Hey howzit. Its been a good week for activity here now.

3 Likes

oh haai meneer dee

1 Like

Heya saffers, how goes everyone’s Friday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meh

How goes it that side?

Bored shitless at the mo … PC needs to hurry up now :frowning: Contemplating some retail therapy to get me through, lol

1 Like

Hah, no retail therapy for a while :frowning:
For now I just want the pain to stop and the stress and tension to fuck right off.

I probably shouldn’t because I’m supposed to be going to Edinburgh in October and then Scandinavia in June and I’m merrily spending.

I hope your pain, stress and tension lessen and fade soon, that sucks :confused:

1 Like

Yoh, lekker traveling planned there.

I have exactly 0 passports at the moment.

1 Like

If it goes off as planned, will be good times. Edinburgh is just 3 days with the parental unit, I’m treating her but Scandinavia is the big one. Will be driving from here to Amsterdam with 3 friends for 4 days and then when they return home, I’ll be meeting my bro from the US and one or two others that wanna join us and do the viking thing for a month!

But I feel for you man … I’m way overly thankful that I can think of holidays and stuff and know I’m safer.

2 Likes

Hey hi hallo everyone!

So i finally got paid today… only 18 days late…

4 Likes

Oh wow, at least that. Although its only a few days to the next payday.

4 Likes

ja hey… i think im just going to resign because i think its going to be the exact same thing again.

3 Likes

So… No loadshedding, but we went off at 17h00. Then on for long enough to boil the kettle only at 17h30ish. Then again 18h30ish. Then 19h30ish. Then 20h30 it came back on and stayed on.

After the 18h30 one, my neighbour came by and asked what I can do about the wifi so they can do their online thing. Like… somehow in the 5 days they were away I managed to come up with a way to power equipment without a power source.

What the heck is wrong with some people?!

2 Likes

Well you are Canadian…

2 Likes