The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Morning people of the palace, hope you all have a good week

@SIGSTART Baie baie baie geluk weereens! (yes I knew the news and see I kept the secret!)

@Beo because you have a beautiful family who will miss you and who love you. Your 2 kids think of you as their hero! But on days like this, I take it second by second, one foot in front of the other. It is harder somedays than others. Know we are all here for you if you need to vent

5 Likes

Grats @SIGSTART, you rock man!

6 Likes

I second this one! A video of Syd being fed cookies by Ani :stuck_out_tongue:

Im all good now, it was just sore and stiff!

5 Likes

I thought you were going out of the country… or start working for Carte Blanche. :smiley:

5 Likes

Having faced that question and seen it in others, I can honestly say that things can always get better than death. Pain/suffering will pass or will end in death but robbing yourself of life before that point is the theft of possibilities.

6 Likes

Living in a post-suicide family, I can relate to the devastation it caused the family even 4 years later. There’s always a way out, just reach out to those around you. A problem might seem insurmountable, but I can promise you there’s a solution. I’ve been through hardships and financial ruin with no light in sight, but determination and support from family helped me push through and prevail.

8 Likes

Oh no @Wyvern what happened?

Also that means Sigstart is in that foreign land known as Cape Town.

5 Likes

Yeah I also missed that!

4 Likes

He is back in his side of the world :stuck_out_tongue:
We met up for waffles, and I somehow fell because the chair was on the edge of a small step and I just pulled stuff on the right side of my body, missed hitting my head with like 5mm on the edge of a table :smiley:
Aka I was just being me!

5 Likes

Ouch. I hope you are alright!

3 Likes

Im all good now, I was just sore and stiff. luckily no serious injuries.

4 Likes

Those bounce classes probably made you more resilient.

8 Likes

Bwahaha for sure!

I am also considering joining in for a titan run - but petrified - I can’t run to save my life - I can walk it fine

4 Likes

Firstly, thank you all for your concern and showing your compassion. I feel I also owe an apology or an explanation at least.

True, I am facing some hard times and feeling down, much like many, while also not in a good space mentally, emotionally or physically. My intention from that post was by no means intended to demonstrate that I am suicidal nor am I thinking along those lines. Yes, depression is a real situation and a serious subject, and yes, I don’t deal with it well and struggle at times to support those who do suffer from it because I don’t properly understand it.

That being said, I was reading up on some stuff over the weekend and the question in point, “Why don’t you commit suicide?”, was posed as a reverse psychological question in order to promote or suggest one method of providing support, positivity and purpose.

That being said, it did get me thinking, not that I was thinking about doing so. I hope this provides some clarification and context.

6 Likes

Gz, @SIGSTART!

You what now?!

4 Likes

He told me the awesome news when we met up - he was soooooooooooo excited Ani as well I wont lie! The smile on his face was just awesome!

7 Likes

Congrats @SIGSTART that’s a great achievement!

4 Likes

Morning peoples. Trust you all had a decent weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats @SIGSTART!

3 Likes

Congrats supreme overlord @SIGSTART ! Will this mean MEW will be going mainstream now?

6 Likes