The Formula 1 Thread

2 Likes

merc not going to testing?

They are, but they included Ocon in the staff memo’s and he is now a part of Renault :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The “sorry guys…” bit is Ocon’s response to getting the schedule in his inbox. Someone forgot to remove him from the Merc mailing list :slight_smile:

1 Like

And with that, the final remnants of Toro Rosso vanished into the vacuous virtual archives of social media.

2 Likes

Speaking of Alpha Tauri…

3 Likes

I think it looks excellent. That top down view is brilliant. It’s a looker all round. Just waiting to hear that it’s a testing livery to spoil another one for me :expressionless: Seriously, the testing liveries look better to me than the actual liveries in most cases! I just want one of the teams to do something completely different for a change - maybe Alpha Tauri are the ones to do it.

4 Likes

They are a fashion label, they better make it fashionable and cool or they are not saying much about their label…

3 Likes

Am i the only one who gets a stormtrooper vibe? Even tho its dark blue :stuck_out_tongue:

Have to admit so far its my favourite.

4 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Lo and behold, they have a car ready before testing. That’s a good sign, I think.

3 Likes

Sjoe that does not look like a williams!

1 Like

I really hope they get some points this season. Sucks that there is a predictable last place team every race. Also sucks for their finances.

2 Likes

But is it a car car, or a render of a car? :smiley:

2 Likes

86710947_779317762590452_4321975523531030528_o

1 Like

It does look like a render.

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamsF1Team/videos/587344431820047/

It does sound like a real car

1 Like

“9/10 dentists recommend Williams” :laughing:

I tease, but the reality is that Williams have never had a problem looking good - their Martini liveries and last season’s minimal look for example. And, despite the toothpaste comparisons, I really like this one too.

Now if only they could get the car to work as good as it looks.

1 Like
1 Like