The Formula 1 Thread 🏎

Why was Vettel so much slower than LeClerc? Do they run different setups? He was nowhere.

1 Like

He had gremlins the whole weekend, there was something wrong with the break pedal

2 Likes

Today, of all days, he chooses not to utter the phrase “Bono, my tyres are gone!” :roll_eyes:

F1 gods are determined to keep Hulk off the podium.

Significant elbow bump right here, I think.

Top 10 after 4 races:

2 Likes

Yeah heard the commentators mention this.

3 Likes

Haven’t watched it, but a 7m33s highlights package sounds about right - the start and the last 3 laps… :grinning:

4 Likes

Not a whole lot happens in the middle. it’s the start and the end that is exciting.

3 Likes

Definitely debeaded tyre like the commentators suggested.

1 Like

Glad for his confidence that the rear tyre is confirmed to have blown, rather than him making a mistake. Shame, he was devastated on the radio!!

2 Likes

Yeah he sounded a bit like me when I drive kak.

1 Like

A single 90 minute practice session for Imola on Saturday morning, confirmed. This will be a real test for the teams, as we’ve seen plenty of drivers miss out on whole practice sessions this year already, or binning it in a session. Either of those would spell disaster if your quali is two and a half hours later!

2 Likes

I found that interesting. they had lots of fun

1 Like

And you would think they know how fast that poor merc was going around the track - the track is just to long for a safety car these days - its just not fast enough. As much as I love the safety car, I think these guys can do the same under a virtual one on tracks where poor Bert cant be fast enough

Yea I felt so bad for him, he might not be a favourite of mine but at least he wasnt at fault.

1 Like

In case you missed the memo… it’s race week again!!

3 Likes

Dunno how its breaking news - we all knew it

2 Likes

That may not be breaking news, but rumors abound today, with a lot of speculation that Vettel signed a 3 year deal with Racing Point, replacing Perez.

2 Likes

In line with the FIA Code Of Conduct, Sergio requires a verified negative test result for COVID-19 before he can enter the paddock. The testing process is taking place today.

The team expects to make a decision on who is driving alongside Lance later today or first thing tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

I thought the exact same thing when the push notification came up on my phone.

1 Like

Annotation 2020-08-06 150654 EevOdyXWoAAK3pa EegM5uMWsAAuYcF

4 Likes