The Formula 1 Thread šŸŽ

Nikitaā€™s statement:

ā€œUnilateral moveā€. Not so fun when things are nonconsensual, is it, Nikita?

Colour me shocked that they didnā€™t want to keep him around based on the relationships he built this past year, or his talent.

#wesaynotomazepin

3 Likes

WTF1ā€™s broad review and overview of the first 8 out of the 10 episodes of DTS4. Itā€™s a spoiler free review, but obvious insights to the season, so donā€™t watch if youā€™d prefer to keep things a surpriseā€¦

My honest opinion of F1ā€™s Drive to Survive: Season 4 - YouTube

1 Like

Itā€™s TEWE STEK!!

Time to update the old F1 TV app, check your subscription is still valid and get ready for the Official 2022 F1 Test Session action from Bahrain.

The 3 Day Test will run from Thursday to Saturday, with the standard morning and afternoon sessions on each day.

The Morning Session runs from 09:00 - 13:00
The Afternoon Session runs from 14:00 - 18:00

Hereā€™s the driver schedule for the test days, as it stands at the moment:

Thu, 10 March Fri, 11 March Sat, 12 March
Mercedes
Red Bull
Ferrari
McLaren
Alpine
AlphaTauri
Aston Martin Sebastian Vettel (AM)
Lance Stroll (PM)
Sebastian Vettel (AM)
Lance Stroll (PM)
Lance Stroll (AM)
Sebastian Vettel (PM)
Williams Alexander Albon Nicholas Latifi Nicholas Latifi (AM)
Alexander Albon (PM)
Alfa Romeo
Haas

(Will update as more announcements are made)

Autosport, and others Iā€™m sure, will again be live blogging throughout all of the test days, so if you canā€™t be watching live you could be Alt-Tabbing to a browser session to keep track of the happenings.

Autosportsā€™ Test Day 1 coverage will be here:

1 Like

Still no decision on the full time Haas race seat yet, so thereā€™s still a chance the MEW favourite Antonio ā€œSuperhairā€ Giovinazzi could make the cutā€¦

1 Like

Probably not the right spot but yay! Finally

2 Likes

The right spot is waiting for an edit! :smiley: :expressionless:

1 Like

More good news - Imola will stay on the F1 calendar until at least 2025! Itā€™ll keep the silly name thoughā€¦ The Formula 1 Rolex Grand Prix Made in Italy Emilia-Romagna. :expressionless:

1 Like

Ive given up waiting for a discount on the f1 app, just bought it now :stuck_out_tongue: Need to watch the testing :stuck_out_tongue:

is it a once off purchase and you can stream to your hearts contentā€¦? or is it subscription based. if its once off and it means i can watch f1 on our tv without dstv streaming hassles going on, then iā€™ll do it

1 Like

There is a 20% discount for new accounts though. Just have to use the handy + trick with your email address.

2 Likes

Subscription. Monthly ($5) or annually ($36 > $45). All sessions live, multi screens, timing, tracking, driver cams. F1, F2, and F3. Immediate replays, and full access to the complete archive.

https://www.formula1.com/en/subscribe-to-f1-tv.html#en-ZA

Doing the new email address thing as @Deadlypinecone suggests gets you the ā€œnew subscriber discountā€ on annual sub for year 2+.

2 Likes

We will do that next year with nimas address lol, to late now but I love the app and we have no streaming issues anymore

How does get the 20% discount? Mine only expires in may i think

1 Like

Subscribe using a different email address to one youā€™ve used for a F1TV subscription before. The only way they can see that itā€™s your ā€œFirst Yearā€ is by email address. If you have a Gmail account, you can add +anything after your existing address, and most auto systems will see it as a different account. Mail to the plus address still goes to your usual account.

[email protected] > [email protected] should work.

2 Likes

oe nice

2 Likes

Two days before it airs is probably a good time to release a trailer, rightā€¦?

1 Like

Well the two reviews I watched with no spoilers have me worried about the show

1 Like

K-Mag!!!

No one voted for K-Magā€¦

2 Likes

No one voted for him because nobody likes him. Haas seems to reserve that seat exclusively for assholes, so when one left they had to replace with another asshole.

2 Likes

I donā€™t not like himā€¦i nothing him. Neither here nor there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes