The Formula 1 Thread šŸŽ

The race should have finished under safety car after Kmags crash. They want to put on a show instead of staying faithful to the racing.

RIP Alpine, RIP Sainz. Perez almost caused a huge crash rejoining after T1 as well. That was a disaster.

4 Likes

At least Lando finally got pointsā€¦

2 Likes

switch back on after loadshedding and I see alllll the action happened. and a super kak weekend for Ferrari after Sainz got shafted(not saying he shouldnā€™t have gotten a penalty(also canā€™t say much as I only saw one replay), but my fok, the way that race ended that might as well have been a 30s penalty)

2 Likes

That race was just chaos

But weirdly besides all the drama, it was a good race.

1 Like

I feel you, Fernando!

https://twitter.com/alo_oficial/status/1648039077051002898

4 Likes

Tis sad, even my dad was like isnā€™t there a race today(on Sunday)
But maybe its a good thing, less chance of being disappointed as a Ferarri fan :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Or as a Macca fanā€¦

Its the one thing keeping me from stopping watching altogether at this pointā€¦at least we arent mclaren this yearā€¦oh charlesā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t make me cry please! Im already heartbroken, no need to stomp on the little bit of hope I have left :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I feel like these last two years are worse than the Ferarri slow years. Those I already accepted the fact that the car is just pure slow and its going to take a year or 5 to fix. Those races I was happy if Ferarri made a 4th and 5th, and a Podium was basically a win.
This new era hurts, because last year they were contenders for a championship(constructors or drivers) and squandered it, I told myself that this is ok, its been a while since they were at the top(and Le Clerc is new to this except that half year that they cheated, apparently) so Iā€™ll give them a year to sort their kak out and come out strong this yearā€¦
Along comes this year and they are somehow slower(or less improved than everyone else)

3 Likes

I beg to differ, the Macca is slower / less developed it feels like

Your team has the reliability #JustFerrariThings

1 Like

So someone here needs to go look if they ready for the Las Vegus F1 GP in Novemberā€¦ make sure they on track

ok ok I will take it upon myself to do it for you guys

3 Likes

Fantastic! Beyond jealous. Looking forward to the pictures and videos.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping that 24 includes Kyalami!

4 Likes

On mo we
E re ek!

5 Likes

Wasnā€™t there a recent article that came out that showed that the Kyalami/SA guys were the reason negotiations broke downā€¦they just kept getting greedy and pushing fore more after things were agreed to, and FIA just kinda went ā€œwe give upā€ and walked away. Iā€™m not sure 2024 is soon enough for them to come back to the tableā€¦

EDIT: There wasā€¦and you posted it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, 'tis I who posted it:

But at the end of the article they said this:

Despite the setback, interest in a race in Africa remains high. The team behind the bid are now focussing on bringing sponsors on board for a potential race in 2024.

3 Likes

you posted it as i was editing in the last bit hehe. beat me to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And the sorting hat put me inā€¦ WILLIAMS!

2 Likes