The Official TV & TV Series Thread

Im still struggling to thru the first season

1 Like

We can’t wait for when the next episode releases! Really captivating.

Started watching Prison Break again, my wife has never seen it. After 2 episodes, I realise I can’t remember much.

3 Likes

Prison break started out interesting and then got boring and started dragging. Thats what I remember of it. Should have stopped with season 1.

4 Likes

some series should stop once they’ve conveyed their intended story, eg wayward pines should have stopped after season one etc. im glad some of the stuff i really enjoyed watching wrapped at the right time eg. person of interest or halt and catch fire.

4 Likes

Watched this over the weekend.

It was actually great. The humor is brilliant. It is not a s gory as Sabrina, the cast is very likeable even the evil asses.

3 Likes

Agreed, great series.

1 Like

There was a lot of cheese but I loved every minute

It was awesome :smiley: we watched the first 7 episodes in one sitting till 2am

i watched the first 3 episodes, its quite enjoyable

Yeah the order is not bad, the ending felt like a cop out to make sure they can start over again or a new story line if its renewed for a new season.

That is why I liked it I hate shows that gets dragged along forever so one story arc per season

A MUST watch. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this.

We finished The Umbrella Academy on the weekend (so good!), and are now watching Cloak & Dagger (on Showmax). It is great so far.

1 Like

Cloak and dagger is actually bloody good.

Im loving the Passage, The rookie (You have to watch this if you want some brilliant acting by Nathan Fillion)

2 Likes

Agreed on all counts, loved Cloak and dagger, it was a very thoughtful comic hero series. The passage is great too, really enjoying it.

The rookie has not lost steam and is still rocking. I thought it would not be able to carry the momentum, but it has.

2 Likes

I know right, I figured the Rookie will burn out or turn cheesy, but its just enough cheese, and so so awesome, its my go to on a friday (we save all the shows for friday evenings and binge) and it makes my weekend start good.

Its very well written and the cast pulls it off, I love all of the characters.

1 Like

Love, Death & Robots
Sentient dairy products, werewolf soldiers, robots gone wild, garbage monsters, cyborg bounty hunters, alien spiders and blood-thirsty demons from hell - all converge in eighteen NSFW animated stories.

18-part Anthology series available on Netflix now.

2 Likes

Love this, its so freaking good!

bwhahaa the cats man the freaking cats

2 Likes

Note of caution on Love, Death & Robots for the sensitive souls: this ain’t no Disney animated series.

The NSFW - Language, Violence, Nudity, Sex, Gore warnings are there for a reason. Even in animated form (or maybe even because of it?!) there are some pretty jarring scenes. Not applicable to all 18 episodes, but when it is, it really is.

That said, the anthology is brilliant from start to finish. Variety of different animation styles, variety of different stories, themes and genres. All excellent.

It gets 9/10 Cat Overlords from me.

(Star Citizen followers, if you only watch one episode make it “Lucky 13”. You’ll see why.)

4 Likes

Yea i watched the trailer - its not for me

I have been watching Doom Patrol, so far it is good, I am enjoying the humor.
1 Like

brendan fraser is super funny in there

1 Like