The Official TV & TV Series Thread

1 Like

Not this show but I remember a show once where some guy that just had his 21st birthday had to work for the devil. If I remember correctly it was cancelled.

2 Likes

The latest Jessica Jones, it was a good season to binge over the long weekend

3 Likes

I am finding it a little slow to get into. I much prefer the first season over the others. A powered foe is just so much more fun.

3 Likes

I agree, the first season was outstanding. No2 - I honestly can’t even remember it
this final season was decent. It ended great, considering this is the last.

Out of the Marvel shows this was my favourite

4 Likes

As much as I hate series and movies that use shock value to get viewers, I will be watching The Boys from Amazon. I will do so purely because I (as a superhero fan) have always speculated as to what the societal impact real superheros would have on humanity in general. Which is why I have enjoyed series like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_(American_TV_series) and books like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Cards .

2 Likes

Powers was one of my favourites, I am still sad that it didnt go further. A very underrated show.

I think I will skip The Boys the trailer was to much for me, I am not good with shows that over the top.

1 Like

watched the first episode of euphoria, zendaya’s acting is pretty good, but that show is pretty effed up and yet that is really whats taking place in the world of teenagers these days

1 Like

I tried watching it, i couldnt.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sometimes I just post the trailers here without even actually watching them first, as I did now with the Stranger Things Season 3 trailer, but I’ve just watched it now and wow it looks good. And it’s starting in a couple of weeks on July 4th!

2 Likes

I am in love with LA’s Finest -

The trailer should be marked NSFW

1 Like

Tomorrow…

1 Like

Yay!

Can I make a suggestion? If so has anyone watched Happy yet? Cause it’s really good :muscle:

2 Likes

It has been, but definitely worth a re-mention! Loved it personally, and still grumpy that it wasn’t renewed.

2 Likes

The humor in that is amazing :rofl: never laughed so hard that my great grandmother had to check on me just to make sure I’m oky :rofl::rofl::muscle:

1 Like

it’s live…

https://www.netflix.com/title/80057281

4 Likes

Tissues

I used half box of tissues

I loved this season - the scare factor was less but the season was the best of the 3 for me

3 Likes

I agree. I promised myself I’d pace it out over the weekend - 3 episodes on Friday, 3 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday. Needless to say, I binge the whole thing in one go from Friday evening and got to bed at 2AM on Saturday morning :slight_smile: Great TV all round.

Spoilerish below:

Eleven reading Hopper’s letter has to be one of the most emotional scenes I’ve ever watched. As the father of a daughter myself, it was doubly lump-in-the-throat stuff. Also, I hope you watched the scene after the main credits at the end of the last episode? I have theories about it being the basis for a lot of Season 4.

3 Likes