The Official TV & TV Series Thread

with all of these shows salvation, containment etc, they seem to run out of steam and the writers dont know what to do and then just becomes a mess halfway through the season, the same happened with quantico its a miracle that lasted 3 seasons

1 Like

Quantico is a waste of space - the bubble head they got to play the lead was just meh

well we binged through the first 5 and I’m really enjoying it

2 Likes

New show that is starting:

I can’t find the one I could swear crusader made but that is probably over on mygaming.

1 Like

Since I started an amazon prime trial for the free games on twitch, I decided to check out the service.

I ended up binge watching The Tick. I thought they did a great job, much better than the previous live action imo. What a great show. I really hope they do a second season.

3 Likes

On January 17, 2018, Amazon ordered a second season of 10 episodes, expected to premiere in 2019.

1 Like

I will rank the series Finale of 12 monkeys right up there alongside those of breaking bad, Halt & catch Fire and Person of interest.

it really is one of the best most underrated shows, the very last shot reminded me of inception.

I still need to rewatch season 3 before I can look at 4, I couldnt finish 3 and I loved the first two seasons

Started watching now. So far so good.

1 Like

Mmm… Watched a few eps when it just started, but stopped. Can’t even remember what it was about tbh.
So you reckon it is worth it to give it another shot?

I just finished watching Westworld season 2. Was interesting but the first season was better. The ending is quite something though. I wonder if there will be a season 3. I hope so.

Next up is the final season of 12 Monkeys!

3 Likes

Agreed, season 2 was a bit chaotic. But I think there will def be a season 3 the way season 2 ended

1 Like

I still dont know how you lot finished it I got to episode 4 and lost the plot

1 Like

And Wynnona is back!!!

And the best part is season 3 just started and it has already been confirmed for season 4!

Also Killjoys is back for season 4

Cannot wait for this to start either

I watched this trailer - not my kind of thing, but it is scary what Americans will say yes too

2 Likes