The Official Xbox Thread

Monster Hunter World available on Game Pass today.

1 Like

i wish i had space for this game both my 1tb internal and external xbox one drives are full

You know you can remove games from the drives? :wink:

2 Likes

i dont like to reinstall titles it already takes ages to download

:open_mouth: 2TBs of installed games?! How many is that? Surely thereā€™s got to be stuff on there that youā€™ve completed, havenā€™t looked at in ages, or wonā€™t look at in ages?

i will post a screenshot tonight. but off the top of my head whats currently installed is (i barely get time to play so i take long to finish titles, this i what i can think of thats installed maybe i missed a few and Xbox one X Games are quite Big to be honest due to the 4k assets. i just dont like uninstalling my titles especially my digital purchases, call me paranoid.

AC Unity
Telltales back to the future
Battlefield 1943(360 title)
Batman Arkham knight
Halo Master chief collection
Halo 5
Daytona (360 title)
Bloodstained curse of the moon
Celeste
Forza Horizon
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 4
Forza 5
Forza 6
Forza 7
Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Star Wars Battlefront II
Quantum Break with the offline episodes
Life is Strange
Walking Dead Season 2
The wolf among us
Mass Effect Andromeda
Battlefield 1
Nba Live 18
Wolfenstein the old blood
Deus Ex Mankind Divide
Recore
Rare Replay
MGS V
Titanfall 2
Mirrors Edge (360 title)
Mirrors Edge catalyst
Red Dead Redemption (360 title)
The Witness
Superhot
Shadow Warrrior
Rory Mcllroy pga tour
Lara Croft and the temple of osiris
killer instinct
the crew
sunset overdrive
Mercenaries (OG xbox game)
Star Wars Jedi knight (OG xbox game)
Dirt 4

1 Like

Woah. Okay, you win the collectors trophy!

From that lot, Iā€™d probably drop the Quantum Break offline clips - thatā€™s like 70GBs alone. If you ever do want to watch them, theyā€™re all online somewhere. That would give you more than enough for MH:W which is pretty compact (under 20GBs if I remember).

iā€™ll probably uninstall the crew since its a games with gold title thats going to stop working once my sub expires in 2 months and thats about 25 gigs if i remember correctly and it hasnt grabbed me much with its floaty physics

1 Like

Games With Gold for May:

Those are pretty sucky games.

1 Like

the only good game in there is golf club 2019, the only reason why i kept gold is to get the 360 titles i missed out on. when it expires im definately not renewing it

1 Like

Since Game Pass, Iā€™ve never bothered with GwG. There are far better games coming to Game Pass each month that I donā€™t really need GwG. Luckily they are combining the two subscriptions in the middel of the year.

2 Likes

wolfenstein II coming to gamepass on the 2nd of may woooooooooooooot

4 Likes

Dates for those GamePass releases from TrueAchievements:

They also note that these announced releases only go through mid-May and that there could be more to come still.

3 Likes

I am actually also looking forward to The Surge. Heard some good things from a few mates.

Only another week or so for the current 3-months for R15,90 Xbox Game Pass special offer for new or inactive subscribers:
Remember that if you do take the deal to immediately cancel the recurring billing to avoid an unexpected R477 charge in 3 months time.

Iā€™m in two minds about renewing mine (which expired yesterday) as Iā€™m fairly sure thereā€™ll be a good special again for E3 and I donā€™t want to be stuck in the middle of a 3 month block and not be able to take advantage of it. On the other hand, I very much do want to be able to try the Sea of Thieves update and spend some time levelling up my streamer alt account in Forza Horizon 4 sometime in the next 6 weeks before E3. :thinking:

2 Likes

Gonna be grabbing this soon, looking forward to some more Forza Horizon 4 and will probably give Gears 4 and maybe even Crackdown 3 a go.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was guessing they were working on a Fable gameā€¦ Looking forward to it!

1 Like

i dont think the image is authentic but rumours do suggest they are working on fable