• The Banner Saga - 5/23
  • Void Bastards - 5/29
  • Dead by Daylight - 5/30
  • Outer Wilds - 5/30
  • Full Metal Furies - 6/6
  • The Banner Saga 2 - 6/6
  • Superhot - 6/6
1 Like

Was just going to post about Void Bastards being included.

2 Likes

Not a lot to be overly excited about, although I’ll definitely try out Void Bastards and Outer Wilds, just to see how they are

2 Likes

Not sure if it works for either of you (Xbox + Game Pass and/or Live Gold required) but just as an FYI…

The Golf Club 2 is presently available on Xbox Game Pass and The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour is free through Xbox Live Gold until the 15th of June.

2 Likes

I don’t have one of these boxes…

2 Likes

Available for Game Pass today:

1 Like

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty underwhelming apart from inside and castlevania, however considering all the loopholes i had to jump through to get castlevania a few years ago, i highly doubt SA is going to get that as a freebie and it will most likely be replaced by the maw or splosion man or banjo kazooie nuts and bolts etc.

3 Likes

I was gonna say, there is no castlevania - its not available here

2 Likes

it looks like its the maw again :rofl:

im glad my 360 region is set to uk, yes using the vpn is a schlep but atleast i get all the proper GWG titles, well until my gold subscription expires that is

3 Likes

The Playstation ones weren’t great this month either

1 Like

Inside is a GREAT little game! Weird and twisted and awesome!

3 Likes

Coming to Xbox Game Pass this month:

July 4

• Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

• My Time at Portia (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

• Undertale (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

July 11

• Blazing Chrome (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

• Dead Rising 4 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

• LEGO City Undercover (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

• Timespinner (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

• Unavowed (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

On top of all those games, you can be among the first to play the new Gears 5 Versus mode this month during the Gears 5 Tech Test. All current Xbox Game Pass members get access, with no preorder required.

Source

3 Likes

The revised Xbox Gamertag system is up and running. You can now get any gamertag you’d like, even if it’s already in use. If it is it’ll get an auto generated suffix added to it to keep it unique.

What changes are you making?

We are updating our gamertag to a 12-character maximum, Unicode-based name of your choice with an auto-generated suffix. We now offer 13 different alphabets for gamers, which support over 200 languages worldwide.

Existing gamertags will remain unchanged with no suffix and no action required unless the player wants to make a change.

New Xbox players or players who want to change are allowed to register a gamertag of their choice, up to 12 characters. If it’s already taken by someone else, we will assign a suffix with numbers to differentiate you from other people with the same name. We will also auto-format the gamertag to show the suffix subtly in a different font so focus will be on the name you chose but the suffix will always be shown. If you want to change your gamertag using these updates, your first change is free, but every subsequent change will cost the same amount we currently charge for a gamertag change ($9.99 in the U.S.).

If you’ve wanted to change your GT for ages, but didn’t want to spend the money, now might be a great opportunity to make that once off free change.

All the FAQs are here.

I’m glad for other people but it also sucks because I own the original Solitude.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. We got there first now others can have the same name? I would rather they do that for Sony as thats the only platform where I have to be baas_oltman

1 Like

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/xbox-super-game-sale

Games with Gold for August:

2 Likes

i own all of those alread :smirk:, so im not scoring anything this month

2 Likes