“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Welkom :stuck_out_tongue: Al iets gehoor?

Also my mantra for the day :
I will not stab anyone with a pencil

2 Likes

Just got home from work, hopefully there will be no load shedding and I can get some game time in. Right now I have to go play Mario Kart with the nephew.

2 Likes

There are other objects than pencils… :wink:

2 Likes

Nope wag nog. Sal seker more eers iets hoor.

1 Like

Dont tempt me please!

Ek hou duim vas! Het Q jou darem so bietjie bederf vandag

2 Likes

Dude

I sleep with a couple of of those bags that you freeze for sprains and so on. I wrap them in a towel and sleep on top of the covers with a thin blanket

2 Likes

I might just try that!!

2 Likes

Dude its heavenly and I find they stay frozen most of the night. The blue bricks you put in cooler bags works as well - I just found the ones with the gel in them works best. They stay frozen most of the night.

2 Likes

I feel like if I do that I’ll end up with nice boiling water for coffee when I wake up.

2 Likes

I had no power at all last night so no aircon. It was awful

2 Likes

I cant sleep with a fan on - the mozie killer drives me nuts with the noise and light at night but it works so I am adjusting - I still turn the freaken thing off half way thru the night

1 Like

I don’t have much of a mozzie problem thankfully. Otherwise peaceful sleep spray does the job for me

2 Likes

In less than a week I have caught 30 plus mozzies in that electric thingy - it is scary. The peaceful sleep spray stopped working for me about a year ago and mozzies love me - I can end up on a good night with 6 - 10 bites

1 Like

Have you tried deploying a bunch of spiders to eat the mozzies?

1 Like

Do you want me to burn the house down

1 Like

At least there won’t be mozzies

1 Like

hahahaha nor a house

1 Like

Luckily spiders don’t live outdoors

1 Like

2 Likes

I have no idea if I posted today or not, so good morning you sexy but beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

1 Like