“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Yep. Gaming more than I have in years probably just to keep myself sane.

Had a supply drop of cigarettes arrive last night and luckily I found my Twisp (along with 2 bottles of flavors) in my cupboard which has been an absolute life saver. My neighbor also smokes Twisp and he has like 30 bottles so I may even survive this.(That is until the coil breaks).
And my dad brought me 3 cigars.

Beer supply is running critically low and my supplier seems to have vanished.

2 Likes

Nice one!

I still have some ejuice left and 1 coil so I will be ok till end of may ish then the panic starts to set in again.

I just want to go back to work, this sitting at home isnt working anymore, we are not allowed to do much so I dont have a lot of work to do at all

1 Like

R11k for an operation (medical covers it) to put in a little disc of plastic which costs R27k, which is not covered. This world is insane.

2 Likes

Its absolutely mental dude, the same with my dentistry stuff, the medical aids cover a fraction of it.

The rest is out of pocket EVEN when you have a medical health saver with said insurer to cover those out of pocket costs. SInce mine never ever used that, I authorised them to use that health saver account for the next 4 months to pay my medical aid, that way I have a little more of my uif money for food and such than paying a 1/3 to medical aid

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Recommend me a new Fibre ISP

My cardiologist emails me my new script for my heart medicine and includes spf25 sunscreen in it. I thought that was weird! It turns out one of the meds makes the skin photosensitive so I have to use sunscreen.

Lucky for me I see the sun for a total of like 10 minutes a day, through the day

3 Likes

What’s the name of the home DIY renovations thread on mew? I can’t seem to find it. Or did I just happen to see people posting here

2 Likes

I also remember there being some kind of DIY thread topic. If I find it it is getting renamed “Home Improvement” to (a) make it easier to find and (b) because I’m feeling nostalgic.

Edit! @Entity, I have found these so far:

2 Likes

I suspect it is all over :stuck_out_tongue: I know I did lots of my diy discussions here

2 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning you beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Morning everyone

5 Likes

morning all

4 Likes

G’morning folks.

6 Likes

It is SO hard not to worry. My wife went under the knife in a 5 hour back op just a little while ago. Due to the lockdown, I cannot visit or see her for 10 days, other than through the phone.

5 Likes

That’s tough man. Praying that the op and recovery go well.

3 Likes

Eish dude, Im sure it will all go well, that has me worried about my mums knee replacement end of the month.

Office workstation has been set up.

4 Likes

So i went today to try get my license card No luck. Its apparently open on 1st June ><…

Why do i feel like this is a lie

2 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning you beautiful and sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes