“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Not just that ,Wootware’s after care service is actually not bad at all. They sorted out Nima super quick when he had an issue with his gfx card. And honestly so far I am hearing great things from people who use wootware.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The video is someone taking a video of the video of what happened on a phone…

Must have been a women driver < RUNS >

1 Like

Here’s something I found interesting in my stumblings around Steam this evening.

Activision has a bundle for the games it sells on Steam: Activision Collection.

Yours for the low, low price of R10,000.

(The embed for the bundle doesn’t seem to work right, so I just linked it normally.)

2 Likes

Has anybody else seen the explosion that happened in Beirut today? It’s fucking insane.

Latest numbers from google is 70 dead and over 3700 wounded. Not confirmed but the cause seems to be tonnes of ammonium nitrate stored at the port.

4 Likes

Goedemorgen!
:netherlands:

3 Likes

‘Suddenly I lost my hearing, I was too close’

President Michel Aoun said 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate had been stored unsafely in a warehouse for six years.

:open_mouth:

5 Likes

that explosion was insane

5 Likes

Mornin’ all

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

Saw that blast yesterday. It was massive.

5 Likes

As impressive as the spectacle was, I’m quite horrified and saddened at the devastation it caused. I can imagine being within a couple hundred meters from the explosion and feeling that shockwave and searing heat ripping through you and surviving. It must be agonizing lying in a hospital right now having to recover from that. :cry:

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Got my first speeding fine in 3 years !! i dunno why it feels like an achievement. I was apparently doing 70 in a 60 zone, so R200 for me. (down hill - these fookers are very clever . . . . )

And yea @FarligOpptreden I agree, I was watching those explosions and was wondering just how far that shockwave went. I saw a clip with a view point from a boat - that was far out, that was scary

4 Likes

G’mornin’ folks.

It’s just crazy what’s happened in Lebanon. The official story is that nitrates (fertilizer) was store in an unsafe way in a warehouse for six years. Six years that this ticking timebomb has been in the middle of Beirut!

3 Likes

Mornings!

Flip ja that explosion was massive and devastating. I saw reports that said there are damages to buildings 10km away… That is crazy.
Somene also did a comparison with the Oklohoma bombers, they used 2.5t and it alsmost leveled a building. this was 2750t!!!

4 Likes

This is a tweet apparently of what it looked like when it was stored. you can see how “safe” it was stored.

4 Likes

Please tell me I don’t need it.

1 Like

Octopuses (octopi?) are cool.

1 Like

I know and their hoodies are awesome. But I just spent money with them lol for mums birthday

1 Like

more more mense … not even 10am and just got back from Asda, dogs have been walked and Virgin Media have been shouted at. Got coffee now I’m ready to relax my arse off! How you all doing, good I hope.

4 Likes

Hey MH

Freezing my ass off

trying not to impulse buy a hoodie

wanna go home as well but stuck at work

1 Like